Apostates commit the unforgivable sin and will NOT be resurrected.

by gumby 66 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• Honesty
    Honesty
    I don't want to be resurrected in a paradise world that's basically a neverending district convention. Unless they brought back the burritos and hoagie sandwiches and warm Shasta.

Do you think they'll send a DO down to Gehenna to preach to us about all of Joe Hoba's spiritual provisions we are missing out on?

• patio34
    patio34
    1982 Watchtower 4/1 p.26-28

Considering the flip-flops in the WT, that's probably old light.

• gumby
    gumby

Patio......no no no! This is STILL present "light". Apostates will be despised untill the demise of this Organisation. They had new light on the "timing" of the seperation of the sheep and the goats judgement........but apostate bastards still have no hope. Known apostates are not to even have a "yearly" check-up ( sheperding )call by the elders.

Evil......quit tryin to get sweet on the doc. He's a vurnerable, sensitive, emotional kinda guy who has a cute little wife who will kick yer arse if ya hit on him. She slapped me twice for messin with him!

Honesty, J.F. Rutherford is head cook in Gehenna, and if you don't listen to the drunk bastard......he spits in your food..........so ya better watch yer arse!

Gumbrimestone

• EvilForce
    EvilForce

hmmm Rutherford spit..... well we've been eating what he dishes up for years now...what's a little spit going to hurt?

Hell really will be a District Convention 364 days a year. The 1 day off is for field service. Preach to other hell begotten sinners.

• willyloman
    willyloman
    In that case, your disfellowshipped for not following Jehovah's "timing" that he uses with the slave class and you'd be "running ahead". You can't outrun the slave class......even if they are wrong as you'd be sidestepping "Jehovah's arrangement".

When you realize this is what the WTS' entire foundation rests on, it's all over.

• Flash
    Flash
    Who is this Jehovah anyway?
    It's all judging and death and you can only have happiness if you put on the new straightjacket and demonstrate abject guilt for every stray thought or imperfect deed.
    Cool, prison for eternity. Why not just brain wipe us and program in what you want?

Here is where I think a lot of us make the same mistake. We attribute all the abuse of power we recieve/d from the GB / WTS to God Himself. Bible history shows neither God nor His Son were that 'Hands On' when it came to managing or rather micro-managing the congregation. That's why Jesus warned those He left in charge what would happen to them if when He returned, He found them beating His people. The oppressive, intrusive, domineering and manipulating way the GB has been running the congregation from Rutherford on clearly qualifies as 'beating.' When Jesus didn't arrive when they had expected Him too they took harsh control of His congregation and will reap the result. Matthew 24: 45-51, Luke 12: 42-48 and Matthew chapter 23.

• LittleToe
    LittleToe

LOL @ Gill's "rumpy pumpy" cmment

• gumby
    gumby

Here is a little more current hatred for Apostates from the Slave Class in this,

1993 Watchtower 10/1 P.19 ...........I'll cherry pick some paragraphs to keep it short.

Godly hate is a powerful protection against wrongdoing, even as godly love makes the doing of what is right a pleasure. (1 John 5:3) Are we doing that?

Jehovah has clearly stated his purpose to root the wicked ones out of the earth and to usher in a new earth in which righteousness is to dwell. (Psalm 37:10, 11; 2 Peter 3:13) Lovers of righteousness long for that time to come. They are in full agreement with the psalmist David, who prayed: "O that you, O God, would slay the wicked one!

Dishonestly, they professed to serve him, but they were using his name to promote their own schemes. David had no love for those who chose to be God’s adversaries.

. But what if some people show intense hatred for Jehovah?

Regarding them, the psalmist said: "Do I not hate those who are intensely hating you, O Jehovah, and do I not feel a loathing for those revolting against you? With a complete hatred I do hate them. They have become to me real enemies." (Psalm 139:21, 22) It was because they intensely hated Jehovah that David looked on them with abhorrence. Apostates are included among those who show their hatred of Jehovah by revolting against him. Apostasy is, in reality, a rebellion against Jehovah. Some apostates profess to know and serve God, but they reject teachings or requirements set out in his Word. Others claim to believe the Bible, but they reject Jehovah’s organization and actively try to hinder its work. When they deliberately choose such badness after knowing what is right, when the bad becomes so ingrained that it is an inseparable part of their makeup, then a Christian must hate (in the Biblical sense of the word) those who have inseparably attached themselves to the badness. True Christians share Jehovah’s feelings toward such apostates; they are not curious about apostate ideas. On the contrary, they "feel a loathing" toward those who have made themselves God’s enemies, but they leave it to Jehovah to execute vengeance.—Job 13:16; Romans 12:19; 2 John 9, 10.

Cantcha just feel the luv?

Gumby

• Sunspot
    Sunspot
    Apostates are included among those who show their hatred of Jehovah by revolting against him.

But............we didn't revolt against Jehovah----only the Witchtower Babble and Trick Sassiety! Odd that they can't use their "eyes of understanding" to discern that!

Annie

• gumby
    gumby

Annie....Jehovah.....Organisation.....same thing to a dub sadly. They feel Jehovah is more concerned over doctrine than ones love for him.

Gumby

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit