Apostates commit the unforgivable sin and will NOT be resurrected.

by gumby 66 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• luna2
    luna2

Maybe that's why I subconsciously avoided looking up "apostate" stuff online for so long. I figured if I was sorry that I couldn't be a good little dub, that maybe if I eventually went back, I'd be forgiven.

After a couple of years of freedom from the borg, I got resentful that we were forced to live in such an unnatural way in the first place. I decided that nonexistance would be better than living in a trashed earth full of dead bodies and rubble, that we were probably going to be required to clean up for hundreds of years, with a bunch of self-righteous control freaks....only to be run through the ringer again at the end of it.

Who is this Jehovah anyway? It's all judging and death and you can only have happiness if you put on the new straightjacket and demonstrate abject guilt for every stray thought or imperfect deed. Cool, prison for eternity. Why not just brain wipe us and program in what you want?

• greendawn
    greendawn

Gadget that's a good point but the GB are so conceited they have an explanation for the braindead JWs: they may have said something correct but they ran ahead of the FDS and that to them is the serious crime rather than what they actually said.

So they don't get reinstated even after the org aligns itself with the idea(s) that got them d/fed. That absurd and arbitrary (fascist) mentality is the hallmark of a cult.

• gumby
    gumby

Gill......rumpy pumpy? Ya know.....I almost got a big ol' woody after I readin that comment about 4 times.

Nark, ....sittin over that fire and waitin to see who made the armageddon shift sounds like a blast! LMAO!

Gadget,

What about people who were disfellowshipped for apostacy because of a belief they had, but then new light came out to agree with the belief that they had? How can it be an unforgiveable sin to follow Jehovah just because 12 men in Brooklyn hasn't realised his intentions yet? Might be interesting to ask a jw about that.
    Doesn't matter. In that case, your disfellowshipped for not following Jehovah's "timing" that he uses with the slave class and you'd be "running ahead". You can't outrun the slave class......even if they are wrong as you'd be sidestepping "Jehovah's arrangement".
    Gumby
  • Ticker
    Ticker

Just another fear tactic to keep loyal Dubs loyal. The Unforgivable sin is sinning against the holy and has no connection with the watchtower corporation. I just laugh at how they like to manipulate scriptures, pull them out of context, insert themselves and their corporation into the scriputre in place of God and his holy spirit, and then use them to manipulate and input fear into their followers. Very very typical of cult mind control and aggressive fear tactics used by high pressure control groups.

And I say Bull$hit to the watchtower, show me the biblical proof that not supporting their false claims is equivelent to sinning against the holy spirit. If anyone is guilty of this sin i would think they should point the finger back at themselves. Is this what we would call the kettle calling the pot black? Certainly appears that way.

Ticker

• drwtsn32
    drwtsn32

That's quite alright. I don't want to be resurrected in a paradise world that's basically a neverending district convention. Unless they brought back the burritos and hoagie sandwiches and warm Shasta.

• EvilForce
    EvilForce

drw....you made me almost vomit. LOL

Nice new avatar by the way. I like the real you instead of "Stewie" :)

• drwtsn32
    drwtsn32

LOL EvilForce.. yeah I almost puked writing it. And I'm glad you like my non-Stewie avatar :P

• gumby
    gumby
    That's quite alright. I don't want to be resurrected in a paradise world that's basically a neverending district convention. Unless they brought back the burritos and hoagie sandwiches and warm Shasta.

Doc.....I'd prolly agree to scrub the mens shitter rooms if they'd bring the hoagies back! Those hoagies will cure ringworm, lice, scabbies and ulcers........nothin can overcome those damn salmanilla bastards that live in witness hoagies! Btw doc.....your new pic looks pretty damn sexy ...I and I ain''t even gay. Gumby

• EvilForce
    EvilForce

Thanks gumby.....I did vomit now. UGH.

I brought back the Mad Hatter pic..everyone seems to like that one the best. Besides I look like a crazy "postate" that won't be ressurrected this way.

• drwtsn32
    drwtsn32
    nothin can overcome those damn salmanilla bastards that live in witness hoagies!

ROFL! I remember one time I helped assemble sandwiches at the DC. I had to dip my hands in some bleach solution and put cheese on the sandwiches. The rest of the day my hands smelled like cheesy bleach. I wonder why no chicks hit on me... hmmm...

Btw doc.....your new pic looks pretty damn sexy ...I and I ain''t even gay.

LOL .. so why are you rubbing up against me? :P

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit