Apostates commit the unforgivable sin and will NOT be resurrected.

by gumby 66 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• greendawn
    greendawn

Nobody should believe anything they say since they themselves keep changing and shifting their doctrines and beliefs very extensively and their credibility is very low if not zero on this issue of doctrine formulation.

As for the so called annointed many left because they saw that the WTS is a subtle deception run by power lusting ruthless individuals.

• GetBusyLiving
    GetBusyLiving

The Watchtower's shootin' blanks. If there was a vengeful Christian God those jackasses would be the first to burn considering all the misery they've inflicted on people. They are nothing but a shitty joke.

GBL

• Quotes
    Quotes

As an Athiest, I am assuming that when I die I will be wiped out of existance, forever.

That's not punishment, WTS, that is just life and death. Even your "punishments" don't scare me; they simply don't make sense.

This reminds me of a conversation my JW-mother had with my "Born Again" brother. She said, condescendingly, "You know, you are *NOT* going to heaven"

His response: "Guess what mom, even if you're right and I'm wrong.... NEITHER ARE YOU!!!"

~Quotes, of the "Dissident" class

• TooOpinionated
    TooOpinionated

Oh wow, Quotes, I have to clean the monitor after that one!

• Gadget
    Gadget

What about people who were disfellowshipped for apostacy because of a belief they had, but then new light came out to agree with the belief that they had? How can it be an unforgiveable sin to follow Jehovah just because 12 men in Brooklyn hasn't realised his intentions yet? Might be interesting to ask a jw about that.

• jimakazi
    jimakazi

They should have to hand out a warning to all people before they are baptised pointing out if you ever have doubts, start thinking for your-self, or just get fed up with being bored to death 5 times a week and leave ["draw away"] you are effectively "apostate". As such you commit an unforgivable sin, have no hope of a resurection, and that to the witnesses you are as good as dead already.

I'm curious though, if this is so unforgivable why do they try to get us back?

What is so bloody hypocritical is that they accuss other faiths of keeping people through fear, and yet theat is exactly what the JW's are all about. A bunch of often sad people scared to live in case they die, talk about insane.

• squinks
    squinks

AW DANG IT! I was lookin forward to living with small minded, anal, child abusing creeps and making glue out of barnacles FOR ALL ETERNITY!

• Dragonlady76
    Dragonlady76
    Apostates from whos point of view?? God's Son is the only one who has the right to determine that. My personal view is that only those that are anointed or anyone on earth or in heaven, who is perfect, can commit the Unforgivable Sin

Makes you wonder about Adam & Eve, per the WT, they will not be resurrected, which would fall into line with your reasoning, But we as "apostates" commit "unforgivable sin" just by not accepting the the WT teachings and lifestyle. I believe that since we are all "imperfect", we will all have a chance at resurrection, providing all that bs were true of course.

DL76

• Narkissos
    Narkissos
    Similarly, unrepentant apostates go, at death, not to Sheol, or Hades, but to Gehenna.

Good. It's way less crowded there thus far. We can pick a nice room over the lake of fire before the Armaggedon shift rushes in.

1982. The immediate aftermath of Ray Franz' leave. You can feel the hatred.

• Gill
    Gill

Well darling Gumby, I'm relieved to hear that! I already said NO once, I don't want to be a JW. Why should I then be woken from death and given another chance to be a JW and live with those looneys, not just for the rest of my life but FOREVER!

Did you hear me God, I said NO!

How come a bunch of looney men in Brooklyn get to make such important rules anyway!

Swan - Loved your answer. Perhaps if we pubicised this fact a little more that we apostates have better sex lives, we'd have no trouble at all getting others still trapped in the cult to see the light. Just image all that extra time they could have with no studying, meeting attendance, field service, etc They could easily get another ten hours rumpy pumpy practice in every week! No wonder life gets so much better when you leave the JWs!

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit