Apostates commit the unforgivable sin and will NOT be resurrected.

by gumby 66 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• Klaus Vollmer
    Klaus Vollmer

that might be true.

But the question is: who are the REAL apostates and who are the nowadays scribes?

And it must be said that an org that does not allow to question doctrines public in dialogue with others must be compared with an absolute acting org, htat does not take example by the Beroeans.

We cant encourage others to prove their religion while we are not allowed to do it.

So I cant make any utterance in who will go to gehenna.

But I can say to the ivory tower: keep your senses alive and repent to have taken seat on a chair which is to large for you.

Klaus

• Flash
    Flash
    ....well inserted Flash. It's easy to fill in between the lines......once your out eh?

Yes! And its getting easier as each day passes. Its been three years now for me, the clearity in my head and within my emotions keep increasing each day. I read from a couple of others on this site that it took ten years for them to be completely free of the effects of the WTS conditioning. Seeing the progress I've made in the past three years and knowing I still have programing issues...ten years sounds right.

• Forscher
    Forscher

This was part of all that ranting against apostates right after the scare they had at headquarters during the early 80's. They'd discovered that many in the organization and even some at Bethel didn't agree with the GB and they knee-jerked! They launched a witch hunt throughout the Borg complete with star-chamber JC hearings and Stuff like the above quoted article.

They ought to be embarrassed by it all!

• Forscher
    Forscher

By the way, good one Gumby!

On another forum I go to, I pointed out that the the GB considers Apostates to be guilt of the unforgiveable sin and possibly among those that the GB says recieve the ultimate penalty of death without a hope of a resurrection. you just provided me with proof i can point to!

Thanks!

Forscher

• gumby
    gumby

Your welcome Forscher. There's PLENTY of more articles that speak the same language. Apostates are worse than Jezebel ever was in the eyes of ranking dubs......they'll ALWAYS have plenty to say against opposers......especially now as the "apostate disease" seems to be spreading rapidly.

Flash,

I still have programing issues...ten years sounds right.

10 years will ease alot of former issues.....but don't count on ALL dub mentality to vanish in 10 years. Many have the dub virus for life in many ways. This is especially true of those raised in this faith.

Gumby

• FlyingHighNow
    FlyingHighNow
    But I can say to the ivory tower: keep your senses alive and repent to have taken seat on a chair which is to large for you.

Wow, I like the way you put this. Thank you.

• gumby
    gumby

Hey flyin....is that you? Aint you an apostate or sumthin?

Gumby

• FlyingHighNow
    FlyingHighNow

Hey flyin....is that you? Aint you an apostate or sumthin?

Gumby

Well, gosh Gumby, I am but did you have ta go and tell ever'body?

• greendawn
    greendawn

Such ideas about eternal damnation of apostates from the WTS shows how much they are grandiose thinking and out of touch with reality, god is really using them as a means to judge the world people get eternally damned for refusing to obey them lol.

It's also a scare tactic aginst the jws that have critical thoughts about the GB, eternal damnation is their most poewrful deterrent as bad as hell for the RC.

• potleg
    potleg

Yeah I'm shaking in my boots too. I remember vividly one day sitting in a meeting and looking around and thinling theres no way I'd want to spend an eternity with these people and be ruled over by a wacko org. The further I got away from the borg the more I liked the people on the outside. I think it's the old carrot and stick tactic...do as we say and you won't die infact you'll live in paradise..think for yourself or question us, and it's gehenna for you.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit