How To Enjoy Assemblies By Being Rebellious

by metatron 92 Replies latest watchtower scandals

• Ténébreux
    Ténébreux
    Anyhow- arent the glass capsule stink bombs real expensive? If not PM the link!

You can get some good deals on eBay.

Scottish comedian Billy Connolly tells a story about the time he and his friend took some glass stink bombs onto a train in Australia. His friend goes into the lavatory, lifts up the seat, sticks FOUR of them onto the rubber pads underneath the seat using black electrical tape, then gently puts the seat back down. Then they sit back and wait for some poor sod to go in and sit down...

• Sith
    Sith

Ok, Crumpet, now I'm rethinking my whole stance. How many aposti-babes can you get to go commando at the assembly? I'm gonna get reinstated and work my way up to attendant, just for that.

• colorado5591
    colorado5591

Wear a badge with the name of your most loathed congregational enemy and ask attendants to direct you to the smoking section. Make sure name and congregation are printed rather clearly. In fact, commit many random acts of rebellion and apostacy with that badge on...

• IP_SEC
    IP_SEC

You is an evil gurl colorado! LOL good one

• avishai
    avishai

Make an iron on of your favorite JW pedophile's mug shot. Iron it to the back of your dress shirt with his offenses in bold print. Sit in front. Take jacket off when session starts. Wait for fun.

• avishai
    avishai

Remember to try some of these uplifting exercises at this weekends convention, brothers and sisters!!

• katiekitten
    katiekitten

Darnation - I missed this brilliant thread by a full 2 days. But here are mine for what its worth:

take a razor and cream and shave your legs and arm pits during the sessions

put a surfboard on the roof of your car and ask the car park attendants to keep an eye on it (my brother in law really did that!)

take a camera with a huge telephoto lens, stand up to take photos of attendants then write something in an A4 pad

wear some too small pants, pre prepared to rip all down the back of the seat when you bend over - be commando underneath

go in a dog suit and have a realistic looking first fight with your friend who is also in a dog suit (OK I pinched that from Dom Joly)

bring along 5 kids all within 9 months of each other, one black, one white, one chinese, one hispanic, one ginger, all real naughty and hyper on sweeties

if you are a brother wear a hat, see how long it takes them to ask you to remove it (15 mins for my ex hubby in 1991 - pathetic, hows a hat hurt anyone?)

• Pubsinger
    Pubsinger

Not for Assemblies, but I have often thought of signing up here as a newbie and having the full name of an elder as my handle and then posting loads of questions and doubts.

• rebel8
    rebel8

Drop to the ground in a conspicuous location during the talk and start speaking in tongues. Eat whipped cream right beforehand to make it look like you're foaming at the mouth. Then right before anyone touches you, sit up and say, "Praaaaaaaise the Lord! I knew he would be happy I came to this convention."

Dress like Santa Claus.

Wipe your shoes in manure and walk around a lot, then sit & stay during the session to gross people out.

Bring your karoake machine and start talking in it during the sessions.

Wear a Halloween wizard or witch costume and chant during the songs.

Wear a giant scary cross and kiss it all the time. Tape a picture of the pope inside your bible; take it out often and kiss that too.

Put a snotty tissue into all the donation boxes, or even better, put some petroleum jelly on a condom and donate it.

Ladies, come out of the restroom with a condom stuck to your hair. Be sure not to wear a wedding band. Then when someone brings it to your attention, start carrying on loudly so as to get maximum attention. Have some male friends nearby in suits pretend to be elders and forcibly remove you from the auditorium.

Sit way up in the nosebleed section of the auditorium and laugh each time they say something stupid and say "ooooooh, I'm scared" when they talk about the rules.

Take your significant other and make out.

Wear clogs with clunky heavy soles and let them "accidentally" fly off your foot when you walk down the aisle during the session. I did that (really) accidentally and it caused a big commotion.

Strike up a conversation with a stranger nearby during the break and say you're a virgin pregnant with the Christ child. Especially effective for male apostates. (You might get hauled off to the psych hospital for doing that though.)

Tell someone the book you bought at the convention yesterday danced around your hotel room, glowed, a ghostly smurf arose and screamed when you tried to burn it.

• avishai
    avishai

Order a strip-o-gram for the speaker during the session

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit