How To Enjoy Assemblies By Being Rebellious

by metatron 92 Replies latest watchtower scandals

• Jeffro
    Jeffro
    flirt madly with the nearest member of the opposite sex until the end of the session.

Why stick to the opposite sex?

• Jeffro
    Jeffro
    Sing really really out of tune.... and keep the note going until the next verse starts

Why bother doing that? You'll fit right in.

• Ténébreux
    Ténébreux

No, no... the trick is to sing the song in tune, but a diminished fifth above everyone else.

• G Money
    G Money

You can buy the stink bombs, little glass vials. About 5 minutes before the start, walk around (there are hoardes of people walking around so wear a suit and you'll fit in) and drop one every 50 feet, they hit the floor silently and someone will step on them. After 3/4 way around, calmly walk out. The whole place will stink up and they'll have to empty the place out.

• LuckyNun
    LuckyNun

what has happened since I left in 1993? do they not give out Shasta and hoagies and fruit bags? what are people supposed to eat? they had just segued into passing out food on a donation basis when I left. btw-you rule!

• misguided
    misguided

They've scrapped the whole food thing. Now you have to bring your own bagged lunch. This arrangement was supposed to be rejoiceful change, because now everyone could listen to the "real food" instead of having people miss the sessions to get the food prepared.

• RichieRich
    RichieRich

My mom always packs tuna... Im like - Mom you know I don't like tuna... WTF?

Anyhow- arent the glass capsule stink bombs real expensive? If not PM the link!

Oh yeah the check is coming along nicely- we ll discuss it in more detail on a NEW thread...

• LuckyNun
    LuckyNun

oh, now THAT'S funny. remember when people who couldn't afford it or for dietary reasons brought food from home for assemblies and conventions were looked down on because they weren't contributing by buying the Society's food?

• swiftbreeze
    swiftbreeze

yall got me in tears....

• Soledad
    Soledad

I always wanted to sit in the upper deck with a bullhorn siren. Or walk in with a wedding party and march up and down the aisles, pose for pictures, throw the bouqet.....

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit