How To Enjoy Assemblies By Being Rebellious

by metatron 92 Replies latest watchtower scandals

• Rabbit
    Rabbit

OK, Fake Attendant badges...one says:

Please, go to Restrooms Now !

used in the seats, the other...at the restrooms

Restrooms are Closed, Go Across the Street !

heheheh You can bet on whole obedient sections getting up and walking out...

• PaulJ
    PaulJ

Shout 'FIRE' in a crowded area!!!!

Us Brits will probably get this more..... get a loud Nokia ringtone to sound in the middle of a session then scream "WHAT?? WHAT?? NO!!!! IM IN AN ASSEMBLY? YEAH... ITS BORING!!!" aka Dom Jolly

• Crumpet
    Crumpet

PaulJ - omigod - I really want to go the district assembly now. I know someone who has a megaphone too!

• minimus
    minimus

Met, THAT was the funniest thing you've put out!!

• Balsam
    Balsam

I just love these suggestions. Evil Force now this one I wish I had thought of before I left:

Bring flask and continually spike Shasta soda every 15 mins.... giggle every once in a while

I could have been so much happier if I had thought of doing that sitting in those darn conventions. LOL

• stevenyc
    stevenyc

Say to the brother sitting next to you'"excuse me, do mind, I need to go to the bathroom"

When he starts to get up saying 'Of course I dont mind"

Stay seated in your seat and shit your pants.

steve

• RichieRich
    RichieRich

If you're truly rebellious, you'll grab a fake badge and help us out here:

http://www.jehovahs-witness.com/6/92047/1.ashx

• mapleaf18
    mapleaf18

Of course you realize, all these items WILL be covered in next year's admonishing (gawd i hate that JW word) KM

Brothers,

Do we not realize the value of our beloved conventions, but sadly, there have been incidents of explosive, uncontrolled flatulence, due to consumption of outside, worldy foodstuffs, imitation currency, open and raging hormones, abuse of toilet facilities, extraneous worldy material left in our precious NWTs, convention delegates wearing inappropriate clothing and visiting extra-curricular sausage gargling and nudie establishments. With this in mind, the GB has issued double secret probation on all in attendance.

Have a nice day.

• rebel8
    rebel8

Richie, for the address on your check, put the UN's street address in NYC!

What is bank of torrent? I don't get it...

• RichieRich
    RichieRich
    What is bank of torrent? I don't get it...

GO to the thread I provided a link for. In the higher res image, you can see the check better. Underneath "bank of the torrent" is its origin in the bible. Remember the Torrent Valley? Yeah...

But seriously kids, help us out. Drop it in the box.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit