How To Enjoy Assemblies By Being Rebellious

by metatron 92 Replies latest watchtower scandals

• lawrence
    lawrence

As Evil Force said, spike the Shasta every 15 minutes and:

Bring a gas grill, cooler, and boom box and start setting up during the drama.

Take a few fake falls down the steps and just lie there moaning - make sure they smell the alcohol on your breath.

Bring a friend, or 2, get into a brawl during the main talk shouting obcenities about the WTS rendition of John 1.1.

Stand up, scream out, and start speaking in tongues.

Walk on stage in a zoot suit and ask who is presenting the award for salesman of the year.

Just start pissing on the wall and tell the on-lookers that Joshua left one man to piss against the wall.

Bring your birds and cats, bring your crazy neighbor, bring the lonely derelict, bring a party.

This thread has made my mind up: I can't wait for the next D.C. - anyone have the Canadian schedule? This will be fun, maybe I'll tour a few of them, like years ago going on tour with the Dead. After 2 or 3 DCs I should be able to go up on stage and give the damn talks. Life is looking up! I'll take an attendant job, and maybe clean up after the sessions, fellowship with the flock, and have plenty of pictures and stories for everyone.

• RichieRich
    RichieRich
    Richie - it's a very good job the Atlantic separates us!

LMAO. I can swim!

• Crumpet
    Crumpet

Explain the root (no pun intended) of spike the shasta? I realise what it alludes to, but what does it come (no pun intended) from?

Richie - thats what I love about you - your youthful optimism (if anybody asks)!

(Is no one going to stop me being the Anglo- Mary Kay Letourneau?!)

• unbeliever
    unbeliever
    (Is no one going to stop me being the Anglo- Mary Kay Letourneau?!)

Don't be so hard on yourself. Richie is so cute and adorable. A jury will understand. Don't worry.

• RichieRich
    RichieRich

I had to google Mary Kay Letourneau. Lol- she was pretty desperate... Don't you know her husband was/is embarassed!

HE WAS ONLY 13 !!! (But I'm not superstitious)

And thanks unbeliever, I'll just pretend you weren't being sarcastic!

• ozziepost
    ozziepost

Richie and Crumpet:

Get back on topic you two and leave your chatting to IM!

Ozzie

• RichieRich
    RichieRich

Get back on topic you two and leave your chatting to IM!
    ok...

• gumby
    gumby

I've always wanted to strap on a big sausage to my groin and walk around alot and see how many sisters stare at my pee pee and follow me around.

Gumshlong

• ozziepost
    ozziepost

Would it have GUMBY tattooed on it??

• POs Son
    POs Son

Crumpet: I believe "Spiking the Shasta" has less do do with Onan, and more to do with adding intoxicating liquor to the gawd-awful Shasta brand of soda (pop) that WT used to buy by the truck load to sell at conventions. Any one who was in back in the food days still gags when they taste Lemon-Lime... makes you hear Kingdumb Melodies and announcements like "The afternoon session will begin in just 30 minutes. Please make your way to your seats now."

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit