How To Enjoy Assemblies By Being Rebellious

by metatron 92 Replies latest watchtower scandals

• PaulJ
    PaulJ

This stuff is golden!!!!!! If I can add a few-

During the 'keynote address' on the sunday afternoon... snore... loudly.

If you are sat towards the end of a row and have the situation where you have to stand up for people to get past you (probably every convention in the UK at least)... fall asleep with your legs out as much as possible.

Take notes.... but say everything you write down OUT LOUD

Sneeze loudly and then pretend to wipe snot off the shoulders of the person in front of you.

Open a can of coke just an inch or 2 away from the ear of the person sat in front of you... or.... shake the can up really hard.... then open it.

When you see an attendant counting your section, get close enough to say "24....35.....68......56......71....." to make him lose count

Pretend you know the speaker and make things up about him, and tell the person next to you.... out loud.

Go dressed as an over-the-top-pimp

When in a large crowd of people, say "nice ass"

Sing really really out of tune.... and keep the note going until the next verse starts.

Wear the same pair of socks for the whole convention, then on the sunday afternoon, take your shoes off.

• inbyathread
    inbyathread

Using your home computer and printer, one could type up a note saying something like " A donation to Silentlambs.org has been given in the Watchtowers name."

Cut them out in the size of a check and fold it so that the money attendent doesn't see it. The brothers unfolding the money will get it and by then it's too late.

Using any of the web sites that are being used to bring the truth to those who think they have the truth. Quotes would be another of my favorites.

Quotes has a business card that could be printed and put in between the fold of the "check" and again no one would know anything that happened.

• Netty
    Netty

OMG, Metatron and Evilforce, STOP IT! I am at work here you know, trying to laugh silently, and its not working! I'm starting to tear up! THis is way to friggin hilarious...

• RichieRich
    RichieRich

The fake check is being worked on. Crumpet- I sent you a pm earlier when I ran out of posts. Are you ignoring me? YOu got to render your dues! It says it in the bible!

• RichieRich
    RichieRich

alt

So, thats what I've got so far. This Anyone know what to put for the name and address?

Questions? Comments? Concerns?

• GentlyFeral
    GentlyFeral

Richie Rich,

Or just play solitaire on your palm pilot like i usually do.

Or Gaydar.

gentlyferal

• Nathan Natas
    Nathan Natas

...another Hell's Angels idea:

Print up couterfeit "ATTENDANT" badges and distributethem the the members of the local chapter of Hell's Angels. Let them proivde "security" during the assembly.

"HEY YOU! - Shut the F*CK up right NOW, and look up the scripture!"

"Let's GO people! Move yer ASSES!"

"AMEN, Motherf*cker!"

• Nathan Natas
    Nathan Natas

Hire an advertising airplane to fly around over the open-air convention site with a banner that reads

GUMSCHLONG 2005 - 2034

• crazyblondeb
    crazyblondeb

How about a Apostate-tail-gating party?? Don't forget the grills and endless supply of coolers full of anything but shasta! Could do some face-painting & chest-painting. Leave them with some silentlambs material. If they can leave material everywhere, we can too! Maybe get some wanted posters of phedophiles--who knows, they may even be there at the assembly hall! That's public info! But it'd sure get someone's attention.

• EvilForce
    EvilForce

Leave a Hanging Dragon in the back of the toilet tank ..... LOL

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit