How To Enjoy Assemblies By Being Rebellious

by metatron 92 Replies latest watchtower scandals

• mad max
    mad max

or else just take the flag of your country and drap it accross the whole section of the stand taking up about 100 seats (rem. no saving seats) then when the session starts, you the only one sitting in that section.

Wave your flag, hitting the B and S in front and behind.

Sleep (oh yes with the flag wrapped around you)

• PopeOfEruke
    PopeOfEruke

Try to sit in some of the reserved seating, then cause a big commotion when try try to get you to move.

My wife (never baptized) used to write letters to her mother during the meetings! So funny - she used to get some great looks over the years.

Pope

• EvilForce
    EvilForce

At the hotel pee in the ice machine.

• greendawn
    greendawn

Wear t shirts with the biblical verse "some will make a business out of God's word"

• Pole
    Pole

Pretend to vomit on the back of the person sitting in front of you. Then appologize and see christian love in action.

Pole

• Stephanus
    Stephanus
    how about getting fake attendant badges??? it's not like they have barcodes on them... imagine an apostate attendant? instead of those "quiet please" signs they carry around during the sessions

Probably the best way to go about this is to use messages that are familiar, but incongruent. Such as a sign saying "SLOW" , or "PROCEED WITH CAUTION". Or even more vague, the name of a city or town, like "BALTIMORE", or "HARRISBURG". Just keep changing the signs every few minutes, avoid the real attendants, and you could have fun for hours.

(If someone asks you the meaning of a sign, just tap the side of your nose knowingly while winking, nod towards the speaker deferentially, and move on)

• diamondblue1974
    diamondblue1974

If your a man go dressed as an inappropriately dressed woman (shortest skirt and tightest top you can find) and some fake tattoos if you dont already have any; If your a woman go dressed as an inappropriately dressed man; Beard, rockports, and a 'ONLY HERE FOR THE BEER' t shirt.

Watch how quickly you will be frogmarched out of the venue....heheh

DB74

• Crumpet
    Crumpet

Where were you RichieRich 15 years ago? God I feel old! LOL!

• RichieRich
    RichieRich
    Where were you RichieRich 15 years ago? God I feel old! LOL!

We'll make up for it! HAHA

• Crumpet
    Crumpet

Somebody stop me flirting with the 17 year old!

Richie - it's a very good job the Atlantic separates us!

However when you do ecape the borg, get a great career and make loads of dosh as I am sure you will (I see you heading a huge corporate organisation by the time you hit your late 20's) then look me up - I'll only be mm 40 something!

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit