It is finished, or is it just beginning?

by IP_SEC 183 Replies latest jw friends

• doinmypart
    doinmypart

Congratulations on taking the step.

I hope your wife is able to adjust to the change and eventually join you outside the Org. I'm sure everyone in the congregation is going to love bomb her, and with the upcoming conventions she'll probably have a lot of people "encouraging" her. Hang in there, and best wishes to both of you.

• loosie
    loosie

Well I wondering why you posted your actual pic on your avatar. Do you feel like a weight has been lifted off your shoulders?

Too bad your wife didn't let you go thru with your plans. I would have paid $$ to see that da letter coming from the platform.

You said you told her because you wanted a chance at saving your marriage. Do you really think she is going to leave because you no longer believe?

• OldSoul
    OldSoul

Matt,

Props to you for being unhypocritical! He called you a hypocrite for going along with what you didn't believe? He does the same thing!

If there is one thing I firmly believe about JWs, it is that there isn't a one of them that is considered mature that believes everything they teach. You could have proudly agreed with him and informed him how happy you expect to be with your newfound freedom from love with hypocrisy. Maybe you could write him a little note.

I hope you can work through things with your wife so she'll keep you.

Respectfully,
    OldSoul

• IP_SEC
    IP_SEC

Aye LT it was another great day. I tried to stay way from here as much as possible today. Not that this isnt a good place but I was starting to get an unhealthy CRT glow to my skin

I will answer all questions about my wife in one shot. She's doing ok. We are both uncertain about the future. If a relationship is good to start with, it will probably come out not to much worse for the wear. If your relationship has been wanting, you will come out with an uncertain future. She is sad mostly because witnessdom is about all we've had in common for 11 years.

Chia, it is good that you dont have to go to meetings anymore. Tonight was my first missed book study. Feels good. Dont jump off before you are ready.

Sirona, Alls well that ends well I always say. You have reason to feel mistrustful of my sort. I will do my best to make amends for any I've hurt like you. *shakes hands with Sirona*

Doin, I hope everyone joins us out here. Its a great time to be alive.

Loosie, as I recall your words on another thread a week or so ago

what are you up to Ip_sec?
    You are evidently an insightful person loosie Yes and the weight is feeling less every day.
    OldSoul,
    If there is one thing I firmly believe about JWs, it is that there isn't a one of them that is considered mature that believes everything they teach.
    Interesting OldSoul... Ya I never believed the generation that saw 1914 hooee. There were very few other things I didnt believe. 'til I started looking... Miss ArrowStaw... You is sweet as an Arrowstar.
  • kls
    kls

IP=binner good to hear all is still well and you are standing strong You is such a Binner

• IP_SEC
    IP_SEC

*gives kls a big smooch on her monkey lips*

• kls
    kls

OMG , I GOTS SMOOCHED BY A BINNER

• arrowstar
    arrowstar

Monkey...NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!

(wipes the monkey's little face)

Are you alright?

• IP_SEC
    IP_SEC

*sneaks up and plants a big one on arrow whilst she is distracted with monk*

• arrowstar
    arrowstar

ACK!!!

Help!! someone HELP!!

(snicker)

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit