It is finished, or is it just beginning?

by IP_SEC 183 Replies latest jw friends

• colorado5591
    colorado5591

Yet again I sent my number. If worse comes to worse, my phone number is listed in the city I live under my husbands name. Speaking of which, he is an intellectual, as you are, and me thinks you would really like him. never underestimate the power of nerds in small groups..

• IP_SEC
    IP_SEC

Ok I got your number,

You should talk to you other lil brother. He being is all spastic about this deal

Ok I will, that spaz, If there is any object example that would prove to me that kids come from storks and not the parent, it would be his kids. Gggrrrr. Cutest, smartest, little angels.

Doc,

Im getting ready to take my BCMSN for my CCNP. :) Layer 3 Raux.

Just a reminder that Im getting PMs and cant read them or reply to you. Email me please. See above.

• drwtsn32
    drwtsn32
    never underestimate the power of nerds in small groups..

LOL!! If this site supported signatures, that would be mine!

• drwtsn32
    drwtsn32
    Im getting ready to take my BMSN for my CCNP.

Good luck! I don't have any Cisco certs -- my primary job is a Windows/Linux server admin. But I do mess around with Cisco routers too.

Oops, sorry Arrow... looks like I lied. :P

• arrowstar
    arrowstar

you didn't lie...you ...slipped. Yeah that's it.

LOL!! If this site supported signatures, that would be mine!

speakin' of slippin'

• arrowstar
    arrowstar

And speakin' of Cisco, my resume just went to Cisco for an EA position here in Dallas. cross your fingers!!

• drwtsn32
    drwtsn32

Cool! Good luck Arrow!!

• IP_SEC
    IP_SEC

Yep! Good luck on that. CSCO is a good company.

• arrowstar
    arrowstar

well...we'll see what happens. So far it's just the agency sending over the resume. Beyond that it's up to the Powers that Be.

• Abaddon
    Abaddon

IP, love and respect going out to you...

It is a begining, and a wonderful begining, albeit one with a price.

I took a slightly different path, fearing DAing would hinder contact with my family and children, and like Seeker4 used their OrgBullShit against them after a period of time so my marriage ended without me being DF'ed.

It worked, and I am fervently delighted my daugheters show no signs of ever becoming JW even though they were raised as such by my x.

I wouldn't change the eleven years of freedom I have had and the man I am now for all the tea in china.

You're lucky having people to talk to, as anyone who got out prior to the Internet will agree. It would have certainly sorted out a few things for me far earlier.

All the best for the future. Now, for the first time in a long time, you really have one that belongs to you.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit