It is finished, or is it just beginning?

by IP_SEC 183 Replies latest jw friends

• colorado5591
    colorado5591

J Matty boy was a good ol boy...... You know I always understood why you were compelled to distance yourself from me. It sucked a whole lot for me too. I am having a harder time with this latest development in your life. My mind is boggled! Why don't you spare me the time consuming feat of reading all your posts, and just call me or email me. (in Napoleon Dynamite fashion) GOSH!

• IP_SEC
    IP_SEC
    J Matty boy was a good ol boy...... You know I always understood why you were compelled to distance yourself from me. It sucked a whole lot for me too. I am having a harder time with this latest development in your life. My mind is boggled! Why don't you spare me the time consuming feat of reading all your posts, and just call me or email me. (in Napoleon Dynamite fashion) GOSH!

My baby sister :(*****

I'm sorry, I didnt think I deserved to be forgiven by you for showing you unlove all these years. Im sorry zazaimzaims. I love you.

Send me your number and I'll call you t'night? Ok? [email protected]

PS: Blue October kicks ass!!

• arrowstar
    arrowstar

omigod...your baby sister?

oh...someone hand me a tissue because my eyes are leaking.

I love happy endings.

ps I u 2

• Balsam
    Balsam

Matt,

I was out of town for the weekend and part of the week. Congratulations on you DA. I know when I was finally free felt weird, giddy, and very happy. Happy, relieved, lighter without that heavy burden on my shoulders. Don't start smoking though please. That was the most stupid thing I did right after I was disf'ed and then had the aweful task of quitting it was ruining my health. I was a sign of rebellion but not a good one.

I hope that you and your wife will weather this change if that is your desire. Know the Elders will be keeping a close eye on her living with an apostate. I am sure she is frightened and feeling strained too over this not understanding. Not wanting to understand.

Each day gets better and better to some degree, just hope it is all good going for you. So much to look forward to. I voted for the first time in my life, gave blood, appreciated the free time I had with no more meetings. The shock and all will wear off, and then as time goes you helping others will feel so good.

Balsam

• keeshah
    keeshah
    omigod...your baby sister?

oh...someone hand me a tissue because my eyes are leaking.

Mine too! Wow.... WOW... this just gets better and better.

I hope everything turns out okay for you two. Let's mend some families today!

• itsallgoodnow
    itsallgoodnow

Wow, IPSEC. That's great. What a great new beginning for you! And maybe, if all goes well, a new beginning for your marriage as well.

You are definitely an inspiration to me!

• colorado5591
    colorado5591

Shut your bleepin yap hole Matthew! Screw all that pity party boo hoo for Matt! What you need to be sorry for is beating the crap out of me all the while growing up! I have gained a whole new level of respect for you because you like Blue October. I am truly floored because I am sitting here burning you some Blue and then you say to me that Blue Oct kicks ass?! Do I need to stop burning this? I have all their albums, even The Answers which is no longer in print. I think as a gift to celebrate this moment, I'm sending you a candle that Justin signed for me at a show a few years back. Excuse me while I put my face in this pillow and scream....

• IP_SEC
    IP_SEC

:) sweetie, you deserved all those beatin's LMAO

Dats what big brothers is for.. LMAO

• itsallgoodnow
    itsallgoodnow

Yeah, sorry to see Matt your family is probably about as fu screwed up as any other. If this is even really someone you know.

• arrowstar
    arrowstar

(insert beaming smile icon here)

I so love happy endings.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit