It is finished, or is it just beginning?

by IP_SEC 183 Replies latest jw friends

• IP_SEC
    IP_SEC
    This all defniatly makes me wonder who else is out there that i know!!!

Yep MP, Me too.

Ya proly like 12 years or so...

• Odrade
    Odrade

Here I am a whole week late... all of this is just amazing to me. Amazing that it happens, amazing that it doesn't happen more... Congrats on reuniting with family and old friends. When I left I reunited with my best friend who I hadn't talked to in 10 years. She asked me: "are you still pioneering?" LOL! We both decided if I could get out, anyone could. Where there's life, there's hope. WHOOHOO!!! I'm sooooooo happy for you! O

• Cordelia
    Cordelia

hey ip, i only just found out, congratulations,(i wondered how come ur picture had appeared)

hope everythings ok with your wife are all her family in the 'troof'? anyway not had chance to read all this thread yet but wanted to say well done and thanks you give the little people like us the courage to stand on our own,

thanks love cordy

x

• IP_SEC
    IP_SEC

Good god its hard to believe a whole year has passed!!

It was just the beginning. The big, bad, old world didnt eat me up. I am still very happy I've left the dubyas.

Thanks yall for your support. I lost my dub brotherhood but the joke is on them cuz I got bros and sisters here.

Matt

• greendawn
    greendawn

That's the great way to go IP SEC, to throw away all those cultic lies and demands can only be good for anyone's mental health. An education consisting of lies always oppresses. I am glad that you are doing so well a year later.

• ithinkisee
    ithinkisee

Yes, IP_Sec ... you were one of my heros way back then. (You still are ... heheh)

Congrats man.

-ithinkisee

• Kaput
    Kaput

Happy Anniversary!

• IP_SEC
    IP_SEC

Thanks yall.

ITIS we got to get together some day man!

• DannyHaszard
    DannyHaszard

Best regards from Danny

• Poztate
    Poztate

Happy One Year Anniversity Matt......

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit