Are you an atheist?

by hibiscusfire 270 Replies latest jw friends

• zen nudist
    zen nudist
    An atheist has no escape in death!

wrong...

if from nothing I come and to nothing I return, what is to stop this highly active nothing from doing it again?

everything I am has always been and will always be, it just changes form....and has been changing form all along, I am hardly what

I was a year ago never mind 40 years ago... so your view that death is the end does not find accuracy in my view..

re-incarnation and similar beliefs do not require no stinking god[s]

• tetrapod.sapien
    tetrapod.sapien

Yes man has invented thousands of gods. However the God I am talking about has created us and was there from the beginning and will be there in the end.

The ALpha and the Omega.

How is it that man can create gods and yet God cannot create Us?

there's just no getting through to you is there?

what would you like me to say hibiscus? what would you like me to admit to? tell me.

• bikerchic
    bikerchic
    *** Give Bikerchic a pinch on the ass ***

alt

• love2Bworldly
    love2Bworldly

Elsewhere--love that story!!! very funny

Starting Over--lol

Hibiscusfire--so how many return visits and hours of service are you counting on this question so far?

• Elsewhere
    Elsewhere

All you have to do is kiss Hank's ass and you will get a million dollars when you leave town!

• tetrapod.sapien
    tetrapod.sapien
    Hibiscusfire--so how many return visits and hours of service are you counting on this question so far?

i don't think she is a witness. sounds more like a born again...

• jaffacake
    jaffacake
    whoever BELIEVES in him shall not perish but have everlasting life

Yes, I believe that too. But fundamentalist Christians quote their favourite verses but dont try to explain the ones that dont concur.

Jesus also said 'I come not to judge the world but to save it (John 12:47)

Bear in mind that the father judges no one but leaves all judging to the Son (John 5:22)

all have sinned and are justified freely by Gods grace (Romans 3:23-24) For God has bound all men over to disobedience so he may have mercy on them all. Romans 11:32

And there are more. I am not saying that it doesnt matter what we do in this lofe, the Bible teaches that it most certainly does. Have you read 1 Corinthians 3:12-15.

What about 1 Timothy 4:10-11 we have put our hope in the living God, who is the saviour of all men and especially for those who believe. Command and teach these things.

Many people on here have been hurt by those with an attitude of superior teaching.

Agape

• hibiscusfire
    hibiscusfire

God say many things to us but you know because we are man we think we know more than God eh?

An atheist has no explanation for his existence.

NO EXPLANATION FOR CREATION: All things were made by him; and without him was not any thing made that was made. -Jn 1:3
    Hawaiian

• lonelysheep
    lonelysheep

Yes, and I've never been happier.

An atheist has many questions but no answers.

I have no questions but do have answers. I'm at peace within myself.

• hibiscusfire
    hibiscusfire

Evolutionists often claim that a monkey pounding on a computer keyboard would probably type meaningful words occasionally if given enough time.

How many words would the monkey type if no one had designed any alphabet or keyboard or computer and he had to beat on the dirt?

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit