Greatest Rock drummers

by DanTheMan 104 Replies latest social entertainment

• hillary_step
    hillary_step

Dan,

The music industry is filled with cranks and religious eccentrics, or at least it was. These days it is filled with smelly, boring children looking for a pot of gold. A JW was not something terribly unusual. I know many JW's who are in the industry and have survived for years relatively intact. The secret is to to be able to dislocate your life and relocate it without struggling too hard with the diachotony. I was never one for the drug, party or groupie scene even before my induction into the WTS, so my behavior was not terribly different anyway.

To my shame I did interrupt the budding career of an excellent musician, a drummer as it so happens. He had cut three albums and was doing quite well. I studied with him and he became a JW. He gave up the sticks despite my trying hard to get him to see that he had no need to walk off the job. Last I heard he was a miserable as a diaebetic in a sugar refinery, trailing around the streets pushing a pram with a brace of kids as he goes from door to door. Needless to say, he returns my mail unanswered these days.

Best regards - HS

• Tatiana
    Tatiana

No one pays attention to me....

• Tatiana
    Tatiana

told ya

• hillbilly
    hillbilly

Many good drummers listed so far....

but really..................

Charle Watts, Rolling Stones

'nuff said

~Hill

• Tatiana
    Tatiana

I give up *sigh*

• hillbilly
    hillbilly

((((((((((((((((((((((TAT)))))))))))))))))))))))

i saw ya' ---was just busy

~Hill

• Tatiana
    Tatiana

Sooooooooooooo????? You gonna answer me or what?

• hillbilly
    hillbilly

Tat... cant think of any girl drummers...'cept may the chick who was in the GO-GO's... they were ok if you liked 80's music I suppose......................

~Hill (put another dime in the jukebox baby I love Crissy Hynds who isnt a drummer class)

• Tatiana
    Tatiana

So, you think Sheila E sucks?

• upside/down
    upside/down

Kid Rock's drummer is a chick...

And they're smokin!

u/d

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit