What are some weird things that you do?

by love11 89 Replies latest jw friends

• love11
    love11

I love chocolate, I like vanilla and barbecue sauce. But the thought of putting them together- HAHAHA

• zaphod
    zaphod

i always peel satsumas so that the skin is in the shape of an elephant's head

not like this. i peel mine in one piece. with a long trunk and two big ears. i'd say it resembles an african elephant more than an indian one.

• love11
    love11
    i always peel satsumas so that the skin is in the shape of an elephant's head

That is really creative! I never would have thought of doing that. Why an elephant? Why not a dog or monkey or bunny rabbit? hahaha

• sf
    sf

I feed popcorn into my mouth with my tongue only.

I look at my food on the fork or spoon, close up, before I actually put it into my mouth. (try it)

Sure, there's more weirdness but this should give a good indication. lol

sKally

• Sunspot
    Sunspot

I cut out and save items from the paper/magazines that I think someone will enjoy, and then never send them out.

I have a "thing" with new crayons. I love their smell and it used to drive my kids bonkers when theyd get new crayons cuz I'd keep smelling them!

Annie

• jeanniebeanz
    jeanniebeanz

I count...everything. Breaths, blinks, keystrokes, lines on the road, strawberries in a package, lines on a bedspread. Kinda weird, but I always have.

If we are at dinner somewhere that has a table cloth with a pattern on it, I will arrange the silverware so that it is exactly in line with the pattern on the table cloth.

I laughed myself silly when the family and I saw "The Incredibles" and the heros rotten little 'bean counter' boss was lining up his pencils with the lines on his desk calendar... dé·jà vu lol

J

• fairchild
    fairchild

This has been mentioned before in this thread.. even numbers. Everything has to be even, preferably 12. My alarm clock is set for 12 minutes past 7. When I plant seeds, I cover them with soil after every 12 seeds. When I slam a nail into something, I assure you that the hammer will have hit the nail 12 times. If the nail gos in sooner, I keep hitting. When I move rocks from one garden to the other, I will have 12 rocks in the wheelbarrow. A matchbook with 12 matches is a keeper.. it's pretty pathetic actually.

I've never had even a single sip of coffee in my entire life.

I smile ALL the time, and people have told me often that this is kind of weird. I smile even when I am sad or mad.

• Mamacat
    Mamacat

I sort M&M's and Skittles too and eat them in color order. I wish there was the same number of each color in the bag, but that never happens.

I hang up clothes in the closet in rainbow color order red through purple, then white, grey, black.

I unroll foods like the little debbie cakes...boston creme rolls and the devil rolls, and then I eat them that flat.

I'm sure there are more, but those are all I have been outed on and realize. lol

• IP_SEC
    IP_SEC

I cant stand to have unread items in any folder in outlook. Even if it is spam or something I delete without reading, I have to mark it as read. I cant stand to see a little blue number next to a folder like that.

It infuriates me!!!!

• love11
    love11
    I count...everything. Breaths, blinks, keystrokes, lines on the road, strawberries in a package, lines on a bedspread. Kinda weird, but I always have.

When I was little and we were at a public restroom, I had to count the tiles on the floor or I wouldn't be able to go. I still catch myself doing that from time to time.

fairchild- Why 12? Is it your lucky number? Sit down for this one- my birthday is 9/11. *gasp* Just one shy of 12 ain't bad. haha

IP- I wish that junk mail was never allowed. I can't stand seeing all of those e-mails and only a small hand full are people you actually know. hate that. But at least it's saving trees by not sending the junk mail to my address. yay

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit