What are some weird things that you do?

by love11 89 Replies latest jw friends

• iggy_the_fish
    iggy_the_fish

Leolaia is right, sandwiches are less appetising for me when sliced corner to corner. I don't like buying those sandwiches in those triangular packs for that very reason.

I can make this loud humming noise in my ears by doing something in my head, I don't know what is is. Sometimes I make that a bass drum, and clicking my teeth together a snare drum, and hey presto - an in-head drum kit. Can amuse myself for hours that way.

ig.

• purplesofa
    purplesofa

When I am in a real stressful situation with people, I pretend they are cartoon characters. I did this alot when I was in sales. I pretended a couple were Fred and Wilma Flintstone, or someone was Dudley DoRight of the Mounties, maybe some kid was Speey Gonzalez or Speed Racer running through the store.

I can go into my own little world with huge fantasies about people. I might meet someone and not know them well at all........and think of getting to know them........they have a secret life.....maybe like and international spy and I will help them solve a huge world problem. Then we would fall in love and get married and travel the world in luxury........LOL.......then it is funny the next time I am around them.

Ok, the other weird thing I do, is notice details in a house, when I first go to them. I notice baseboards and lightswitches, What kind of ceiling they have, if things match, I redecorate a room. I will notice what they buy and can figure out how they live. It is really weird. I can really remember small details that most people would not even consider.

I think most of what I do is weird.

purps

• purplesofa
    purplesofa

lol I have done this many times

If I get too hungry I cannot eat and then I get deeply depressed. I might drive to restaurant after restaurant and be unable to leave my car and end up home again.
  • love11
    love11
    When I am in a real stressful situation with people, I pretend they are cartoon characters

Hey, I should try that some time! I would like to think that I would be the character- Francesca- in the movie "Mad Monster Party". hehe

Iggy- Hmmmmm!

• lilbit
    lilbit

I mess with my hair all the time. put it in a pony tail only to take it down ten min later and do something else with it. Im sure I do plenty of other weir stuff but hats the first thing that comes to mind

• talesin
    talesin

When you eat your Smarties, do you eat the red ones last?

• lilbit
    lilbit

no the purple ones

• GentlyFeral
    GentlyFeral

• Converse in gibberish with my husband or daughter.
    • Sing in three-part harmony with the entire family - in gibberish.
    • For a while, I had my workmates trained to use "Happy Birthday" as an everyday greeting.
    • My husband likes barbecue sauce on some flavors of ice cream.

g ently f eral

• love11
    love11

tale- I eat the red ones first. mmmm...

• My husband likes barbecue sauce on some flavors of ice cream.
    What flavor would that be? Chicken flavor. HAHAHA
  • GentlyFeral
    GentlyFeral
    What flavor would that be? Chicken flavor. HAHAHA

Well, I just asked hubby about that. He says chocolate or vanilla, definitely. Also pineapple might work.

Of course, we're talking about Bull's-Eye Barbecue Sauce.

gently feral

• Share this

Google+
    Pinterest
    Reddit