What are some weird things that you do?

by love11 89 Replies latest jw friends

• iggy_the_fish
    iggy_the_fish

Oh dear I'm mightily embarassed! My banana description was a little *cough* graphic, now I read it back wasn't it. What was I thinking? I'll never look at a banana in the same way again.

• devinsmom
    devinsmom

zaphod said:

i bite off the corners of my toast,

I thought it said toes at first, I was like wtf?...LOLx10!!!! Bcuz I bite the corners off my toes too, I also slap my own ass all the time especially in big crowds and I try to pee standing up sometimes, it can be quite messy...j/k, hehe

-April

• Outaservice
    Outaservice

I EAT POPCORN WITH A SPOON (HANDS STAY CLEAN).

I PUT APPLE BUTTER ON MY COTTAGE CHEESE

OUTASERVICE (WHO PROBABLY HAS MANY MORE WIERD TRAITS IF HE THINKS ABOUT THEM)

• love11
    love11

LMAO Sorry I didn't mean to ruin your experience with splitting your banana by embarrassing you. No pun intended. hehe

• love11
    love11
    I EAT POPCORN WITH A SPOON (HANDS STAY CLEAN).

Wow do you really? Wow! You know... you can wash your hands afterwards! haha

• loosie
    loosie

OMG. I forsee this thread going on forever.

I talk to myself. I create possible discussions that could possibly happen, and I come up with my rebuttals. You like if someone were to say this to what would I say back. Sometimes (most times) I do this out loud in while driving in my car. One time my kid was with me she looked at me as if to say mommy were you talking to me? See the problem is the only part that is spoken out loud is my rebuttal. So a listener would only get half the conversation.

The other thing is I cannot watch anybody use a hammer or a sledgehammer. I jump eveytime the hammer hits. I can't watch in case they bust their finger open or worse. But I myself can use a hammer without problems.

So I go commit myself now.

• loosie
    loosie
    chewing each piece on alternate sides of my mouth, ... chew each one of these on each side of my mouth, .... so neither side of my mouth chews more than the other.

zaphod, I think you just don't want either side of your motuh to feel left out.

I wonder what Freud's take would be on that...lol

• doodle-v
    doodle-v
    talk to myself. I create possible discussions that could possibly happen, and I come up with my rebuttals. You like if someone were to say this to what would I say back. Sometimes (most times) I do this out loud in while driving in my car. One time my kid was with me she looked at me as if to say mommy were you talking to me? See the problem is the only part that is spoken out loud is my rebuttal. So a listener would only get half the conversation.

LOL!!!

I do the exact same thing... sometimes I dont even realize that i'm talking to myself until someone points it out to me.

-Doodle-V

• outoftheorg
    outoftheorg

If I am bored, like on a long trip and driving, I start doing mathmatics in my head. I will count the wheels on a truck going the other way by counting axles with 4 wheels and the ones with 2 wheels and arrive at the total.

The other thing I do that is wierd is that I spend a lot of time on this damned forum. My wife thinks I am nuts. She may be right.

Outoftheorg

• love11
    love11
    The other thing I do that is wierd is that I spend a lot of time on this damned forum. My wife thinks I am nuts. She may be right.

I hear ya'.

I usually sing in the car and then stop when I get near other cars, like at a stop light. And it's always those songs you wouldn't dare tell your friend about.

"I want to get physical, physical..."

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit