What are some weird things that you do?

by love11 89 Replies latest jw friends

• Dismembered
    Dismembered

My wife cannot walk by me without me slapping/patting her butt. I like the sound.

Dismembered

"Don't you go dyin' on me now"

• love11
    love11
    When I eat, I seperate each thing into its own little area of the plate, calculate/estimate the volume of each portion in cubic centimeters, and then subtract from that volume with each bite.

When I was little, I would seperate my food on the plate and none of the juices could run together or I wouldn't eat that part. I never did the calculating thing though.

When I was a teenager I would literally get out of bed if I didn't do my situps before going to bed.

I used to always check my closet and under my bed for any intruders. I don't do that now, but I think it was because of all the fear the jw's dish out that made me paranoid.

I also stare at my poop after taking a dump..... eeeeeew. Ok, I'm a freak.

Ok... I'm speechless for once. lol

I go on the scale every 20 to 30 minutes?...Is that weird does anyone do that?

As a witness, I always used to do that. My mom said I was pleasantly plump at 120 lbs. So I lost weight, to get approval I guess, went down to 105. Way tooo thin!! Now I'm a healthy 130 and I eat whatever I want. You won't find a scale in my house and proud of it!!!!

• zaphod
    zaphod

i make songs out of virtually everything people say to me.

sometimes i sing them out loud. sometimes i sing them in my head and i find it really difficult to concentrate on what the person is saying because i am so into my song. usually i don't even know what they have said to me.

i also like to make words out of the letters on the license plate of the car ahead. then i sometimes make a song from that. sometimes i have loads of songs going at once and i say or type the words of the song rather than the actual thing i'm supposed to be saying/typing.

and me and my dad can start singing the same song at exactly the same point, at exactly the same time. i think it is because he does the song in the head thing too and he has probably reacted to the same stimuli as me but doing at the exact same time is a bit weird.

this thread has got me thinking how gosh darn freaky i am.

zaphod

• zaphod
    zaphod

i make songs out of virtually everything people say to me.

sometimes i sing them out loud. sometimes i sing them in my head and i find it really difficult to concentrate on what the person is saying because i am so into my song. usually i don't even know what they have said to me.

i also like to make words out of the letters on the license plate of the car ahead. then i sometimes make a song from that. sometimes i have loads of songs going at once and i say or type the words of the song rather than the actual thing i'm supposed to be saying/typing.

and me and my dad can start singing the same song at exactly the same point, at exactly the same time. i think it is because he does the song in the head thing too and he has probably reacted to the same stimuli as me but doing at the exact same time is a bit weird.

this thread has got me thinking how gosh darn freaky i am.

zaphod

• whyamihere
    whyamihere

Zaphod you sound like my 3 year old daughter....lol

Brooke

• zaphod
    zaphod

then you better get her some help, before it's too late. lol

zaphod

• love11
    love11

Wow, that's cool! You guys are in sync!!!

hehehe

• BrendaCloutier
    BrendaCloutier

I tend to be a candy/popcorn nibbler... I eat one popcorn peice at a time, sometimes nibbling off the best parts first. I do the Skittles colour thingy too! I also eat the heavy chocolate sides off of the KitKat's also. I'm a nibbler. If I don't nibble, I scarf, then I miss out on enjoying what I'm eating.

Growing up, I hated mashed potatoes - they made me gag. My mom would usually serve peas with them. I hated peas. So I'd combine the peas and mashed potatos and eat them so I'd only have to undergo the displeasure onces. I've learned to like both mashed potatoes, and sometimes peas. But I'm an adult. I don't have to eat them if I don't like them!

I recently discovered that I don't have to eat dinner if I don't want to and can go straight to dessert. Since I have only the same amount of dessert I'd have anyway, I'm saving calories!

• Stealth
    Stealth

The weird thing that I do, is realted to being a JW.

When I am about to urinate, I will flush the toilet before I start, this requires a second flush when I finish.

When my non-jw wife, asked me why I did this, I had to take a few minutes to think about it. I realized this weird habit came from going to the bath room as a child during book studies at peoples homes. I didn't want everyone in the book study to hear me wizzing in the next room.

Now that I have become aware of this, I still have trouble not doing it.

• Dustin
    Dustin

I enjoy public speaking. I could get up in front of a room full of thousands with no preperation and give a half an hour speech on a random topic, off the top of my head.

Yet I am freaked out at the possibility of having to use any kind of tool. (screwdriver,hammer, drill) Especially power tools, they freak the hell out of me.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit