What are some weird things that you do?

by love11 89 Replies latest jw friends

• MidwichCuckoo
    MidwichCuckoo

I too am a ''book-sniffer'' Love11, and I have a friend who also is. Maybe we should form a support group? Not just new books though - and not always in private - lol.

Something else that I love to do, is look in other people's fridges (What's the oddest thing you've ever seen / kept in a fridge?)

I talk to myself. I create possible discussions that could possibly happen, and I come up with my rebuttals. You like if someone were to say this to what would I say back.
    Isn't this great? Glad it's not JUST me then. I do this in the car and while out walking. Don't forget to do this while out shopping too - you'll find that you get to shelves a lot easier, and served a lot quicker!
  • Little Red Hen
    Little Red Hen
    When I am about to urinate, I will flush the toilet before I start, this requires a second flush when I finish.

I do that too, stealth. I just don't want to have someone else's pee splash on my ass.

I am a book sniffer, too. My favorites are old books, or books from friends. Sick, huh?

Make a loud EEERRRRT sound when I park my car. Hold over from the childhood kiddy-car.

If I accidently scratch a chalk board, I have to rub my hand over it, to somehow remove the anoyance.

Man, what a goober I am!!

• Little Red Hen
    Little Red Hen

Oh boy, we crack me up!

• love11
    love11
    you'll find that you get to shelves a lot easier, and served a lot quicker!

You had me laughing a good one! lol I always wondered why people talked to themselves in public. I save those kind of conversations for the bathroom in front of the mirror. haha lol

Make a loud EEERRRRT sound when I park my car. Hold over from the childhood kiddy-car.

Aww how cute. When I first started driving and I would turn a corner I would say, "Two wheels! Woohoo!". Somehow driving has lost it's excitement with me. haha

I am a book sniffer, too. My favorites are old books, or books from friends. Sick, huh?
    I didn't realize this was so popular. GBL, you, and I all do this too! That's weird, maybe we should start our own support group. But I don't think I could ever give that up! Call me crazy, but I love it.
  • Terry
    Terry
    ALL YOU PEOPLE HAVE ASBERGER'S SYNDROME!

I have suspected for quite some time that people like US all suffer from some portion of ASBERGER'S SYNDROME.

Now, I'm convinced of it.

See my other topic on this for details.

As far as me?

I HATE to have anything scheduled for me to HAVE TO DO! I don't like being told I MUST do something. I can't read instructions; I have to puzzle things out for myself. I can only really learn what I teach myself using my own methods.

I try to project a really good-natured sense of fun at the workplace even on days I feel completely miserable.

I say "Yes, sir" and "No Ma'am" to everybody instead of "Yeah" or "Nope".

I scrutinize HOW something is said as being more important than WHAT is being said.

I examine everything people say to me on two levels simultaneously:

1.The absolute LITERAL meaning

2.The logical construction of their statement

I have waaaaaay too many LPs, cassettes, Mini-Discs,CD's, and CD-rs but refuse to organize them or alphabetize them.

If I get too hungry I cannot eat and then I get deeply depressed. I might drive to restaurant after restaurant and be unable to leave my car and end up home again.

I equate being fed a warm meal with love. I never get any love!

I've been married 18 years to a woman and I have no idea who she is or why she thinks or acts the way she does. She doesn't like me at all and wants to NOT be married to me. Can you blame her?

The only thing compulsive about me is being VERBAL. The more upset I am the more I begin precisely verbalizing.

Whew! That's a whole dumpload, isn't it?

Terry

• love2Bworldly
    love2Bworldly

Here's the weird thing that I keep doing: I have married for the third time, thinking that finances will be better and I will have my sexual needs met on a regular basis.

What the hell was I thinking?

• love11
    love11
    Asperger's Syndrome, also known as Asperger's Disorder or Autistic Psychopathy, is a Pervasive Developmental Disorder (PDD) characterized by severe and sustained impairment in social interaction, development of restricted and repetitive patterns of behavior, interests, and activities. These characteristics result in clinically significant impairment in social, occupational, or other important areas of functioning.

Gee I wonder why, we were only forced to make fools of ourselves going door to door.

The analyzer- you know who you are

I'm glad you got that off of your chest, it's not good to carry all of that around. By the way, you are loved.

If I get too hungry I cannot eat and then I get deeply depressed. I might drive to restaurant after restaurant and be unable to leave my car and end up home again.

I used to do that too. On my 18 th birthday, I sat at Denny's for the free meal and made a foul out of myself because I was all alone and I felt like if anyone said anything to me, I would break down crying. My sister will not go into gas stations out of fear from being robbed. And when I have a bad day I go through the drive- thru and just sit in my car, just wanting to be away from people. It's called depression. But since most of us have lost everything we used to love, it's know wonder.

Love 2b- Since you know the pattern, change it. Marry or don't marry for love and friendship. Someone that grows on you.

• Leolaia
    Leolaia

I like eating sandwiches sliced down the middle. But if the sandwich is cut from corner to corner, it is becomes unappetizing.

• Dismembered
    Dismembered

ASBERGER'S SYNDROME is that the same as ass-breath?

Dismembered

Cripes!

• love11
    love11
    I like eating sandwiches sliced down the middle. But if the sandwich is cut from corner to corner, it is becomes unappetizing.

What's the difference? I always like mine cut from corner to corner, I think it looks more decorative.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit