What are some weird things that you do?

by love11 89 Replies latest jw friends

• love11
    love11

Stealth

I used to have that problem too (someone hearing you go to the bathroom) and I hated going in public. After my car accident, I have to go every hour, so holding it till I get home is not an option anymore. I just came to the conclusion that we are all in the restroom to do our business and if someone doesn't like hearing me do my business then they can leave the restroom. Anyways, it's usually shallow people that would make any fuss about it.

Dustin

I am the exact opposite, I can make my own furniture and use power tools but wouldn't want to get in front of people to speak. Boy, am I glad their is variety in people!

• lonelysheep
    lonelysheep

dh,

I eat my candy the same way!

When making my sandwiches, I have to have the cheese in the middle, not touching any of the mayo or mustard...only the meat can. I know...weird.

I brush my teeth before I take a shower so I feel completely fresh when I come out. (I've been told that's weird, but I don't think so.)

• HadEnuf
    HadEnuf

I associate with whyamihere because she is my daughter-in-law. IS THAT WEIRD OR WHAT????

Cathy L.

P.S. Well I do peel the skin off my lips when I'm stessed...which is all the time. I wear a lot of lipstick to cover the resulting damage. Can you say OCD????

• whyamihere
    whyamihere

ROTFL Blah Blah Blah Club Moony To my Mumsy! I am a fun time!

Brooke

• HadEnuf
    HadEnuf

Brookie...you are a fun time and MORE!!!

Love, mumsy

• iggy_the_fish
    iggy_the_fish

Bananas. I peel them entirely, then I press along the whole banana, up and down, up and down, harder and harder until it splits lengthways into three (how to describe???) longitudinal sectors. I am unable to eat bananas in any other way.

Also, for my own amusement I can write in a mirror image with my left hand (I'm right handed). I don't know why I can do it, and I suspect that most people can do it as well. Just try holding a pen in either hand, and try to write the same sentence outwards from the middle. You can probably just do it without thinking about it. Does that work for left handed folks as well? Dunno.

ig.

<--- ooohhh it says it's me birthday! 32, and what have I done with my life???!?!

• Leolaia
    Leolaia

I like eating Symphony candy bars with a knife.

If I go to the movies, I must mix my popcorn with seaweed/sesame seed mix. Yummy!!

• Leolaia
    Leolaia

There's a tree near where I work that has red berries that grow on it (except they're not exactly berries), and I always like picking them and eating them. I don't know what the heck they are, I guess they're not poisonous cause I've been nibbling on it for years. The fruit tastes like its half cherry and half apple. Any clue what I've been eating all this time???? :O

• zaphod
    zaphod

happy birthday iggy

zaphod

• love11
    love11
    Bananas. I peel them entirely, then I press along the whole banana, up and down, up and down, harder and harder until it splits lengthways into three (how to describe???) longitudinal sectors. I am unable to eat bananas in any other way.

Happy Birthday iggy! Your explanation of rubbing your banana turned me on. lol haha

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit