What are some weird things that you do?

by love11 89 Replies latest jw friends

• whyamihere
    whyamihere

Ok I got a really weird thing I do.

When I am shopping and I see something I really want and it happens to be a dark read. I sing AaaahhhhaaaaaHHHHHHH! Like the angels are singing!

Brooke

• kls
    kls

O0h brother

• IP_SEC
    IP_SEC

When I eat, I seperate each thing into its own little area of the plate, calculate/estimate the volume of each portion in cubic centimeters, and then subtract from that volume with each bite.

I can hardly get through a meal without doing this. Can anyone say, obsessive compulsive?

• upside/down
    upside/down

Although not OC I always squeeze the toothpaste from the bottom and the toilet paper has to roll off frontwards. I'm the only one in my family that gets irritated at this.

I also stare at my poop after taking a dump..... eeeeeew. Ok, I'm a freak.

u/d

• kls
    kls
    I can hardly get through a meal without doing this. Can anyone say, obsessive compulsive?

No I P ,but i can say Binner,,,,,,,,,,,,lol I is everywhere

• whyamihere
    whyamihere

Well I am like that in a way but I do it with everything. Numbers go through my head all the time its really annoying.

I calculate everything. I have add or divide subtract multiply numbers so the all have a common number or go down it a single digit. I do it with letters as well find the number to each letter for a word and find the common number to each word them from sentence then paragraph. It goes on and on. Its hard to explain.

Brooke

• IP_SEC
    IP_SEC

I hear you on that whyamihere. That was one reason I started meditation, to shut that number chatterbox guy up in my head.

Check out kls, she's everywhere. You stealthy little ninja monklee you.

alt

• keeshah
    keeshah
    I go on the scale every 20 to 30 minutes?...Is that weird does anyone do that?

I go on the scale at least 5 times a day. If I have shoes on, I subtract 5 pounds. That will give me a good estimate of what I will weigh the next morning. If I don't have shoes on but have clothes on, I subtract 3 pounds.

You must have lost a lot of weight sometime in your life. I've went from 206 down to 124 when I was 24. Right now, I'm stuck somewhere in the middle. I'm not telling where! Darn kids!

• kls
    kls

I P ,sticks and stones may break my bones and cloths are to confineing,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,Binner

• whyamihere
    whyamihere

You must have lost a lot of weight sometime in your life.....Well Yeah after having my kids 2 of them in less then 2 years did a number on me. However I am getting there.

Well no I have done that all my life because in my family if you were not perfect you were treated like sh*t! I do it so I don't gain a pound during the day. Like if I gain something I watch what I eat all day long. I know you have to gain a bit by eating during the day but I won't have it I will like stop eating if I gain more than 2 pounds through out the day. Its a personal thing I have. Done it since 15. I hate it!

Brooke

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit