Name Things You Can Get Counseled,Reproved or Disfellowshipped For

by minimus 82 Replies latest jw friends

• love2Bworldly
    love2Bworldly

Evil Force--have you been farting at the meetings again? That damn KH is smelly enough without you doing that. LOL Just kidding.

• el jarocho mayor
    el jarocho mayor
    Preston, were your meetings held outside in the 100F weather, or inside a nice cool kingdom hall with airconditiong?
  • Doubtfully Yours
    Doubtfully Yours

If another JW hears me saying "Bless you" to someone else, I'll be big time counseled.

DY

• Preston
    Preston
    Preston, were your meetings held outside in the 100F weather, or inside a nice cool kingdom hall with airconditiong?

Inside, but the A/C sucked...

• love11
    love11

We had a 1950's style dress up dance party, but because we didn't get permission first, they called everyone into an elders meeting afterwards. Nothing at all happened at that party except little kids running around carrying balloons and old couples dancing. We did give all of the elders and their families invitations, but not one came, we all said at the party that it felt like a set up. The whole congregation showed up except the elders and familiy. Everyone was commenting on how weird that was. Ironically all of the people involved in getting the party set up, are now disfellowshipped. I guess great minds really do think alike!

• tijkmo
    tijkmo

going to give public talks at other halls more than once a month...even though you were the public talk arranger and another hall had been let down at the last minute and you knew no one else in hall would go and at some point in the future you were going to call on the other hall to help you out in a jam...'you are thinking too much of yourself'...oh silly me should have told them to wait on j..

lol @ englishman....how many do you think will get it

• POs Son
    POs Son

Posting on, looking at, thinking about, talking about and accidentally passing thru this website.

• bronzefist
    bronzefist

Talking to a sister alone outside in the parking lot of the hall.

Her husband cheated on her. My wife cheated on me. Not even with each other. Go figure.

We were just trying to encourage each other.

Also:

Giving a talk using the Wizard of Oz main characters as examples. Half the congregation applauded the talk even though it wasn't my first. hee hee

• Doubtfully Yours
    Doubtfully Yours

With my so-called 'spiritual weakness' and my 'non-submissive wife' attitude, if I get caught posting on this website, I'll for sure get booted out for apostasy.

DY

• Dustin
    Dustin

I got drunk in public. I guess it sets a bad example when on your bachelor party you run out on the dance floor with a drink in each hand and scream "PLAY SOME F...ING GODSMACK".

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit