How do you women feel about acting stupid to please men and the borg?

by Dragonlady76 97 Replies latest jw friends

• jeanniebeanz
    jeanniebeanz
    I'm surprised that the JW's have not yet tried to impose the burka dress for women.

In a way they have. We were required to dress a certain way, in spite of the current customs of fashions for women and we conformed. When we were told to wear a scarf before we prayed in the presence of men, we did. We were told to wear dresses and nylons in the bitter cold winter during service and we did.

What's the difference?

J

• wordlywife
    wordlywife

Oh my word, Wiegel! I think I would have shoved that brother out of the way, and say hey I'm getting on this escalator whether you tell me to or not!!!

Then again, I'm worldly to the core I guess. I feel bad for you in that even when you tried to be correct in what was prescribed attire, it hobbled you even more than those horrid pantyhose, but not being allowed to use a simple escalator! Ugh!!!

WW

• trevor
    trevor
    I wanted then and still do to rip the fu#@ing head off of the idiot that wrote that talk.

Dragonlady 76

I shall be careful what I write in my posts - I have become quite attached to my head. Remind me not to mess with you!

• Dragonlady76
    Dragonlady76

LMAO! @Trevor

Dragonlady76

• jeanniebeanz
    jeanniebeanz

Thou shalt fearest tha Dragon!

J

• MerryMagdalene
    MerryMagdalene

"And I saw three unclean inspired expressions like frogs that came out of the mouth of the Dragonlady and out of the mouth of the wild Jeanniebeanz..." Rev. 16:13

~Merry

• Big Dog
    Big Dog

And when I find myself in times of trouble, Mother Merry comes to me, speaking words of wisdom, let the Dragon be.

• MerryMagdalene
  • moanzy
    moanzy

Thanks diamond blue for the info.

I'll try harder from now on! With a 5yr,3yr,and 2yr old, I'm sure it should be a peice of cake getting them to shut up for poor daddy. And that tiding should be NOOOOO problem since they naturally clean up after themselves ALWAYS!

My mom like that submission thing! It's God's way!!! (That way she can always have an excuse for not using her brain. While her children's lives are all screwed up, it's not her fault because she had no choice) Obviously that isn't enough to wake her up. Poor lady maybe she just had retarded children like she says she did.

Moanzy

• frenchbabyface
    frenchbabyface

... this is a men word (JW's and alike) ... Fonck that !

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit