How do you women feel about acting stupid to please men and the borg?

by Dragonlady76 97 Replies latest jw friends

• Oroborus21
    Oroborus21

hey that's TAIL not a freudian dress...eh slip!

-Eduardo

• talesin
    talesin

That was funny, 'O'. Methinks thou dost protest too much! hehe

/

• seven006
    seven006

This was fun and entertaining for the whole family. Now I'm out of popcorn again.

I didn't think any guy was stupid enough to take on a pack of intelligent and pissed off apostababes. I feel like I'm in the bleachers at the Roman Coliseum and the lioness's are now kicking back picking eluarodo out of their teeth.

Eluarodo, why don't you just say your sorry and try to explain how much you understand the true feelings of women because you use to own one yourself? So much for blaming it on the misunderstandings of the bible pal.

This thread just cracks me up.

Dave

• talesin
    talesin

Yah, I know. hehe

S'okay, done.

Stree-e-etch, inspects freshly sharpened claws, yawns ..

• jeanniebeanz
    jeanniebeanz

*hands Dave some of my popcorn and a coke*

• seeitallclearlynow
    seeitallclearlynow

I find I do tend to act "uninformed" in the presence of people I feel have fragile egos. It's a silly thing to do. But I never do it around strong people. I love to stick it to them whenever the opportunity arises. It's just fun! Generally they like it too.

• Whiskeyjack
    Whiskeyjack

Hey Ladies,

If you want a good laugh, look up Aristophanes's sex comedy play "Lysistrata" -talk about "girl power"!

(should be in most introductory literature anthologies)

W.

• Sunnygal41
    Sunnygal41

WOOOHOOO Scully!!!! You GO girl! Selfish, self-centered prigs. I can think of more than one dazed, JWMALEWANNABEELDER, that deserved that.

Terri

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit