How do you women feel about acting stupid to please men and the borg?

by Dragonlady76 97 Replies latest jw friends

• Dragonlady76
    Dragonlady76

<------No frogs, just fire breath!....lol

Dragonlady76

• GentlyFeral
    GentlyFeral
    She shows lowliness of mind by not trying to dominate her husband, even when she has superior abilities in certain areas.

Look, acting dumber than your man will only attract stupid men, and who the heil wants that?

Smart men are bored by stupid women. And vice versa. I have no objection to trailing a couple of paces behind a man intellectually - but only if he really can keep ahead of me.

There aren't very many of those. I treasure them when I find them.

gently feral

• SixofNine
    SixofNine

*whew*! Good to find out ya'll were just acting. :-D

*runs*

• Scully
    Scully

Another "clincher" moment for me was a few weeks after the birth of our second daughter. After nursing her off and on all night, I dragged my butt out of bed at 6 am to start getting ready for the Sunday morning meeting. Wouldn't you know it, after getting the other children ready for the meeting, having a shower, getting dressed, putting on makeup, doing my hair and making breakfast for everyone, while Mr Scully snoozes obliviously while life whizzes past him. He gets up at the last possible moment, has his shower and shaves, gets dressed, has breakfast and is ready to go.

However the baby has other plans and decides she wants to breastfeed again when it's time to leave. Everyone waited in the car for 15 minutes while I fed the baby. When I finally get into the car, Mr Scully advises me: "You know, you really need to be more organized in the morning. We're going to be late, and it's your fault."

Well. Suffice it to say that I told him to STOP THE CAR. RIGHT NOW. and proceeded to inform Mr Scully that

1. he wasn't up to the task of breastfeeding and never would be
    2. we are not going to the meeting that morning
    3. MY daughters would NOT be brought up in a religion that disrespects women by treating them like slaves and idiots while the men are fat lazy slobs that take all the credit for the hard work and diligence that the women do
    4. he was going to stop acting like an ass IMMEDIATELY or I would be talking to the elders he was sucking up to and he would be stepping aside from assisting at the Literature Counter and telling them to find somewhere else to have the Congregation Book Study.

I have never seen him look so terrified in the 20 years I've known him. Heh heh.

Love, Scully (VP in charge of Jezebel Influence, Hormonal Division)

• MerryMagdalene
    MerryMagdalene

WELL DONE, VP Scully !!!!!!

~Merry, temperamental grunt trying to work her way out of the mail male room

• Mecurious?
  • jeanniebeanz
    jeanniebeanz

ROFLMAO@Scully! *vigorous high fives*

Man! Where's the Polaroid when you need it? Absolutely priceless...

J

• iiz2cool
    iiz2cool
    ..............while Mr Scully snoozes obliviously while life whizzes past him. He gets up at the last possible moment, has his shower and shaves, gets dressed, has breakfast and is ready to go.

Hmmmmm, sounds normal to me.

When I finally get into the car, Mr Scully advises me: "You know, you really need to be more organized in the morning. We're going to be late, and it's your fault."

This may be true, but Mr. Scully obviously didn't recognize that this was an opportunity to skip the meeting and do something more worthwhile, like go out for a second breakfast. The baby had a second breakfast, so why shouldn't he get one too?

he was going to stop acting like an ass IMMEDIATELY

Of all your demands, this is the one I would have had the biggest problem with. Hell, THIS IS WHAT WE DO!!!! GEEEEEEEEZZZZ!!! Sometimes you women just expect too much from a man!

Walter

• seven006
    seven006

Scully, sweetheart.... Have I ever told you that you scare the shit out of me? In a nice way I mean.

Can I get you anything? A cup of coffee, a blanket, some chocolate, bullets?

This board just wouldn't be the same without you.

I'm going to go sit in the corner now and just contemplate why in the hell do I have nipples?

Big hug,

Dave

• Honesty
    Honesty

What about Abraham and Sarah? God told him to listen to her.

Just proves t he borg don't give a rat's a$$ about scriptural principles and examples. They just use the whole submission thing to keep everybody in line selling placing their apostate propaganda.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit