Men who lie with men.....

by cindykp 188 Replies latest jw friends

• Sunspot
    Sunspot
    Plus it is a proven fact that homosexuality does spread disease.

Izzat so! Isn't the spreading of disease also attributed to not washing your hands after using the restroom, being coughed or sneezed on by someone who is germ-laden, sexually promiscuous teen "hetero" couples that use no birth control, etc, etc.

There are all kinds of diseases and countless ways to transmit them. Homosexuality per se does not spread disease. Infected partners in ANY sexual encounter who are not using protection are capable of spreading disease. BIG difference.

Annie

• cindykp
    cindykp

Big dog, your right, it does say they will not inherite gods kingdom. I kinda threw this topic up for my sis, cause she is disfellowshipped, and gay.

• vicmace
    vicmace

Yep, and I am here in all my glory 10-1/2 years later with the same woman and proud of it.....We don't hurt anyone. We're just 2 women who fell in love with each other..

Vic

• cindykp
    cindykp

You tell em vic!!!!!!!! Now barney wouldnt like that!!!!!!!!!!!!! Would ya barney! lol Just kidding barney, dont get angry and come kill me!

• Dragonlady76
    Dragonlady76

Barney,

SEX in it's self is a selfish act.

You do not need to love in order to have sex and climax, "we" can also pleasure ourselves and reach climax. Do not mistake sex and love as being one emotion.

Dragonlady76

• Big Dog
    Big Dog

Vicmace, that is a very cool thing, quite a few hetero couples can't make that same claim. I was just curious about how the so called bible based religions that accepted gays worked out the seeming contridiction.

• cindykp
    cindykp

Yeah, for men!!!! Cause us women are usually left hangin! LOL

• vicmace
    vicmace

Big Dog,

Don't know the answer to that one....I still believe the Bible...just can't change who I have always been....Tried like hell. Got married and all of that good stuff. It just wasn't me. Tried to come back after the 1st disfellowshipping and was alone for 5 years and met my now soulmate. Never went to another religion, nor will I ever even if they try to justify homosexuality.

Vic

• chappy
    chappy

If the subject is changed to pedophelia, the majority of the pro-gay "arguments" would apply. Does that make it right? There is a limited but growing group of people who are pushing this agenda. 20 years ago it was a limited but growing group promoting gay rights.

What say ye o' gay-rights aficionatos; will sex-with-children rights be fashionable to you 20 years hence?

chappy

• BluesBrother
    BluesBrother

Ok, since everybodies idea is the product of their personal feelings, I might as well add mine.

Since leaving the way of the dub religion I have really tried to be non judgemental toward others. I have no right to tell others what to do, but I do have the choice to like or dislike certain people what they may do.

I think that a lot of the arguments put up by fundy Christian groups are cobbled up to provr their point and lack substance. to me their are just 2 points.

1) The Bible clearly does not allow Christians to do it and remain in Gods favour.

2) I find it phisically repulsive. No other reason or excuse as to why I do, I just feel a stomach churning disgust at the idea. Therefore i do not chose the company of such people.

PS. Candidlynuts had the most balanced comment - as she often does!

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit