Men who lie with men.....

by cindykp 188 Replies latest jw friends

• cindykp
    cindykp

Barney

Are you an elder spying on us?

• Swan
    Swan
    So today "they" are not trying to populate the earth with their culture and their people? I don't follow you on that one... Plus it is a proven fact that homosexuality does spread disease. I know there are people here who feel that it is prejudicial to claim that homosexuality is wrong, but murder is wrong isn't it? So how can you condone one act that ends with premature death and not another? Or are you kind of saying that a form of genocide disguised as a harmless sexual act is ok?

This is such a bad argument it should be put into the next Watchtower. It is also a proven fact that heterosexuality does spread disease. And if you use the AIDS argument, then lesbians are in a much lower risk group than straight couples. In Africa, heterosexual sex is the primary cause for the AIDS epidemic there.

And the incidence of cervical cancer among gay men is extremely low. (Okay, I'm being silly now!)

Tammy

• ValiantBoy
    ValiantBoy

As a gay man, I would say I was born that way. I have just always known.

And Barney, homosexuality spreads disease? And heterosexuality doesn't? As you probably know, there are now more HIV/AIDS cases among heterosexuals than homosexuals., not to mention that no sexually transmitted disease is limited solely to gays. So, using your reasoning, heterosexuality would also be a sin.

As far as screwing a tree...all I can say is watch out for splinters.

• vicmace
    vicmace

WTG Valient....ROTFLMAO.....Welcome to the "family".

• cindykp
    cindykp

Way to funny!!!!!

• undercover
    undercover
    Plus it is a proven fact that homosexuality does spread disease. I know there are people here who feel that it is prejudicial to claim that homosexuality is wrong, but murder is wrong isn't it? So how can you condone one act that ends with premature death and not another? Or are you kind of saying that a form of genocide disguised as a harmless sexual act is ok?

Homosexuality does not spread disease, unsafe sex by homosexuals can spread disease. Hell, unsafe sex by heterosexuals can spread disease too so that argument doesn't work.

Homosexuality as genocide. That's rich.

And there is really no such thing as an unwanted pregnancy. If the pregnancy was unwanted, then why did the couple have intercourse? The purpose for intercourse is to have children. So really this is the result of two people having intercourse and not being willing to follow through with the responsibilites of that act. If you think about how UNLOVING it is to say "unwanted pregnancy" it is almost the same thing as going a little further with the whole process, and having a child, and then a few years later finding out you don't want the kid anymore, and just throwing him or her away... Where is the love at? That is the question.
    This statement shows that to you sex is a mechanical act to reproduce with and nothing else. What about sex between two people who love each other and want to express that love? Assuming that you have had sex...when you were having it, it was your purpose at that moment and time to create another life? How'd you even keep it up if that was your motivating factor?
  • cindykp
    cindykp

Barney, I was just kidding! Chill! You do have a right to your own opinion, as we all do here. And yes I am a newbie here, but if you only studied for one year, that makes you a newbie to the jw's too!

• franklin J
    franklin J

this post reminds me of an old Hollywood saying.....

"never be caught with a dead woman -or a live man....!"

• ValiantBoy
    ValiantBoy

While I disagree with your views, Barney, I do fully suppoert your right to voice them.

And I certainly see how you can view some things as disgusting and unnatural. That is how I view self righteousness, hypocrisy, and sheer idiocy. It disgusts me.

• candidlynuts
    candidlynuts

my opinion is... all thru history men and women have lived............and died...

theres no reason to think that we're just not gona live .........then die....

be happy, dont hurt anyone, pay your taxes and .........then die.

whatever is after death, worry about that when you get there.

i know and love straight people, gay people and asexual people who live without sex. none of those peoples sexual orientation matters to me because their sex life doesnt define who they are to me.

i just hope i get to have sex again some day.......whats the chances that lil chubby grandmas are gonna come in style? sigh....

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit