Men who lie with men.....

by cindykp 188 Replies latest jw friends

• cindykp
    cindykp

I didnt get to see what he wrote! Can you give me more posts, Im almost out LOL

• vicmace
    vicmace

You know that is the sad thing about this particular subject....I chose not to have children because of all of the misinformation printed about gay parents. I raised my bro and sis and they turned out just fine, but there was that lil' voice in the back of my head that said maybe I would not be a good parent....I hope that other gay families are not adversely affected by such lies.

• seven006
    seven006

I don't know why religion doesn't just stay the hell out of peoples pants and just concentrate on screwing up their minds.

When it comes to religion and their control over human sexuality, religion is good for one thing and one thing only, it keeps stupid people from fucking on park benches.

Dave

Chris,
    If you want to edit my post, feel free. I'll understand. It's just my low tolerance for stupidity kicking in again.

• Big Tex
    Big Tex

No need for that Dave. I may be a bad guy and a bully in a cyber kingdom hall, but as you can tell from my previous posts I don't give a shit about language.

Chris

• xjw_b12
    xjw_b12

Swan, superhero said this on page 1, in regards to Barney Muldoon (BM short for bowl movement)

This is such a bad argument it should be put into the next Watchtower.

• cindykp
    cindykp

Ok, question from the newbie. How do you all copy and paste things that other people said and highlight it like that? I tried, but it wouldnt let me paste in the hilighted box!!!!!!!!!!! Or quote box.

• Swan
    Swan
    Ok, question from the newbie. How do you all copy and paste things that other people said and highlight it like that? I tried, but it wouldnt let me paste in the hilighted box!!!!!!!!!!! Or quote box.

Cindy,

The following is how it appears on my machine using Internet Explorer 6 using the XP formatting option of this website. I have never noticed how it appears with Firefox or other browsers, but I think it would be pretty much the same.

I find that the easiest way is to highlight the text you want to put in the box, then click the little quote balloon icon in the toolbar to the left of the word Post. The icon is just to the right of the smiley face icon and it looks like a comic strip talking balloon with two little single quotes.

Hope that helps.

Tammy

• Kenneson
    Kenneson

I wonder why people only single out "men who lie with men" in that passage. Aren't fornicators, idolaters, adulterers, thieves, greedy persons, drunkards, revilers and extortioners also mentioned? In addition to these, Rev. 21:8 also includes cowards, those without faith, murderers, spiritists and liars. With liars included in there suddenly the number of those not inheriting the kingdom would seem to include just about everybody, except those mentioned in Rev. 14:4-5, who appear to be all martyrs.

• Preston
    Preston

You know guys, threads like this are preventing me from silently implementing my plan to take over the world and destroy civilization ... damn, if you ever knew how easy it was.... *ruffles hand through bag of potato chips and swigs a coke* Stop blowing my cover, I mean it this time!!!!!!!

- Preston

• Poztate
    Poztate

Well said Dave. I totally agree although you will notice I did not do a quote from you..

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit