Men who lie with men.....

by cindykp 188 Replies latest jw friends

• Qcmbr
    Qcmbr

Just for some perspective I have some very dear friends who are gay - one was my best man at my wedding! I don't hate gays!

• Dragonlady76
    Dragonlady76

From my gay friends I have come to know that you are born gay.

Barney, how can you expect someone like this to go through there whole life with out sex? If they don't like women fine, there is no need to make a guy man conform to religious veiws that are beyond his control. So do you think these gay men should marry women in order to try to change or save themselves? How tragic that would be for the poor unfortunate woman who ends up in an unhappy & possibly sexless marriage, just to appease others.That Barney is REVOLTING. As far as disease is concerned people should try to be monogamous and use condoms.

While I don't want to see gay men have sex in my face, they should be allowed to sleep with other men in the privacy of their homes,if that's what floats their boat.

Dragonlady76

• Dustin
    Dustin

Cindy, I didn't get your message. You'll have to resend it so I can read it. I'll read it later, and then I'll send you a PM rearding some of my experiences as a JW.

Dustin

• cindykp
    cindykp

Qc..........I guess your not going to get ripped a new a hole!!!!!!!!!

• undercover
    undercover
    Qc..........I guess your not going to get ripped a new a hole!!!!!!!!!

That's his point....he doesn't like it like that.

• cindykp
    cindykp

This is actually a really hard topic, simply because we were all taught that it is wrong. All religions teach that. The bible clearly states it. For me, I simply accept it because I have a family member who is gay, and I love her, and her "wife" to death! If they are happy, thats all that matters! Im listed in the same scripture as she is, so Im no better am I?

• lonelysheep
    lonelysheep

Barney, personally, I'd hate to see kids catch anyone doing the deed! But my point was, it isn't just about sex. I can't think it's wrong because, how would I know? I'm not gay and I won't look at those who are as wrong.

• cindykp
    cindykp

good one undercover!

• undercover
    undercover

Who decided it was wrong to begin with? Perception does become reality in time, but who's to say that at one time there was no stigma attached to "alternative" lifestyles? Maybe, before religion became world ruler, people had more freedoms. It seems that religion has decided what is proper and is not proper, what's allowed and what's not.

People in the western world point to the Bible and say, "God said it's wrong. The Bible says so". First you have to prove there is a God, then prove that he wrote the Bible and that it hasn't been infiltrated and changed. So far God hasn't said anything to me about it. In fact he hasn't said anything about anything. If it's so all-fired important to him, why doesn't he at least show up for a staff meeting once in a while and tell us...or at least give us an updated memo on it?

• ValiantBoy
    ValiantBoy

Agreed. Barney you made the conversation more interesting!

As for walking in on two guys, as a youngster, I would've much rather walked in two guys than on my mom and dad..which happened. YIKES!

Candidly...do you have a corvette and money? I could use a sugar mama... HAHA...

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit