Doodle-v's Awesomely Bad Movies-Part Deux

by doodle-v 94 Replies latest social entertainment

• Golf
    Golf

You guys brought back some interesting memories about movies. When my older brother worked as usher in a theatre, my other brothers and I would only pay '8 cents' to see two featured movies, coming attractions, newsreel and two cartoons! This price later was boosted to 25 cents! The good old days, believe it not, 8 cents was money. This was in the early fifties. Bad movies then, hmmmmmm.

Guest77

• ColdRedRain
    ColdRedRain

"How about "The Wizard"... came out around 1988. I thought it was awesome at the time, but I bet it'd be painful to watch nowadays. It's basically a 90 minute Nintendo commercial. lol"

You know the cartriages from that tournement in the movie's worth over 1 thousand dollars?

• ColdRedRain
    ColdRedRain

My top 5 worst movies of all time, no particular order.

8 mile: A 90 minute Eminem commercial

Showgirls! Movie had no plot and Elisabeth Berkley tried too hard to be mean. Every actor sucked in that movie, except for the strip club owner.

Dazed and confused. Not funny. It's in the same genre of "90's Twentysomething/Teenage punk rock wannabe-yuppie suburban angst" movies I hate. It's funny that all these people are 30 and they finally stopped being so depressed.

Snow Dogs: I don't care how much acid I drop, Talking dogs aren't funny.

Vertical limit: All those people died just to save 2 people.

• drwtsn32
    drwtsn32
    You know the cartriages from that tournement in the movie's worth over 1 thousand dollars?

Doh! I've seen various tournament cartridges on ebay from time to time...they do go for a nice sum.

• drwtsn32
  • Leolaia
    Leolaia

Classic Bad Movie Alert! "The Giant Gila Monster" is on right now in AMC. This is really funny!

• DanTheMan
    DanTheMan

My favorite MST3K was Red Zone Cuba. I never was able to get all the way through Manos.

Howard the Duck - awesomely bad 80's movie.

When Harry Met Sally - awesomely bad movie that is considered a classic of it's genre . Plus it had Meg Ryan in it, making it all the worse.

The Doors - the lots-and-lots-and-lots-of-brown-with-softened-edges-to-create-a dreamlike-visual-effect stylistic approach was so overdone and weird. Plus it had Meg Ryan in it, making it all the worse.

• Preston
    Preston

favorite mst3k episode: pod people

wasnt melmac in that one? Enjoyed the hilarious credits (which showed clips not in the movie), the teenage rock group, the bad dubbing and the very bad special effects

• Leolaia
    Leolaia

Howard the Duck has nothing on Leonard Part Six or Pluto Nash.

• Tatiana
    Tatiana

Well, I saw SAW.....hehe....and I was so disappointed. The ending was a letdown. Reminded me of Silence of the Lambs when Hannibal fooled everyone by mimicing the almost dead guy. The movie was ok until the end. Damn....won't someone please make a good horror movie???? I don't even want to see Constantine now.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit