Doodle-v's Awesomely Bad Movies-Part Deux

by doodle-v 94 Replies latest social entertainment

• codeblue
    codeblue

Worst movie : "Napolean Dynamite"................

I guess the only good thing I can say about it is this: anybody's life is way more exciting than this dude's.......

CodeBlue

• kaykay_mp
    kaykay_mp

Have to disagree with you there on Napoleon Dynamite. It was hilarious. But in a way it was pathetic that it was like my hometown. I'd totally shoot myself if I had to go back to stay there.

laters

kaykay_mp

• doodle-v
    doodle-v
    Have to disagree with you there on Napoleon Dynamite. It was hilarious. But in a way it was pathetic that it was like my hometown. I'd totally shoot myself if I had to go back to stay there.

I agree, this movie was really funny. LU-CKY!

• Badger
    Badger

CB: Heretic! don't blaspheme the "Fast Times at Ridgemont High" of the new millenium!

My Bottom Ten, with some lines:

10. Point Break. Keanu....er......Busey.......gulp......SWAYZE! NOOOOOOOOOOOO! "The FBI is gonna pay me to surf?"

9. Star Wars, Ep. I: The Phantom Menace. I'd rip Jar-Jar a new one myself, but this space is reserved for Leolaia, our resident Wars fan.

8. Star Trek V: The Final Frontier: The Enterprise meets God. I wanted to become and atheist after that.

7. You Got Served:...with Breakin' 3: Electric Boogaloo

6. Gods and Generals: Those slaveholders who wanted to establish a nobility in this country weren't so bad...

5. Dante's Peak: the worst of about 9 volcano movies that year. All new meaning to the term, "Disaster Movie"

4. Battlefield Earth: This could singlehandedly revive Brian De Palma's career. He could say, "At least I didn't make that piece of crap." And we would be forced to admit he was right.

3. Van Helsing: I thought this was a sequel to National Lampoon's "Van Wilder"...but it was much, much worse.

2. Home Alone: This movie made me ashamed to be an American.

1. Alexander: This movie wasn't released...it escaped.

• kaykay_mp
    kaykay_mp
    7. You Got Served:...with Breakin' 3: Electric Boogaloo

I believe it's Breakin' 2. Although I did like the part where O-zone takes that construction worker's lunch and starts taunting them: "I gotcha luuuunch, I gotcha luuuunch.." and then he runs from them and totally breaks his ass falling down the stairs.

laters

kaykay_mp

• kaykay_mp
    kaykay_mp
    My sister, her hubby and I saw The Royal Tenenbaums at the theater and me and sis laughed until our sides hurt.

I dunno. I...just...don't...know.

laters

kaykay_mp

• kaykay_mp
    kaykay_mp

Legally Blonde 2: Red White and Blonde

simply-freakin-horrible. I couldn't watch this movie without nearly hurling. I couldn't even finish watching the movie, period. The plot is all over the place. I'm really tired of valley-girl-aspiring-to-be-something-better-movies, such as Bring It On Again, which is another bad bad bad bad bad movie!

laters

kaykay_mp

• Makena1
    Makena1

The Bourne movies - decent action flicks - just wish I had not read all the books in the early 80's.

They bear NO resemblance to Ludlum's incredible writing. What the hell happened? Did his estate say - "Sure, pay us x amount of money, and make whatever kind of movie you want"

Total disappointment.

But then again, I liked AI so what do I know!

• upside/down
    upside/down

I liked AI too. Every Dub I know that saw it HATED it.

It made me cry...

Maybe I'm just going through "spiritual menopause", I tend to get all emotional at certain themes.

I thought "Bowfinger" SUCKED! I love Steve Martin and Eddie Murphy and was thoroughly let down. "Zoolander" sucked too.

u/d

• heathen
    heathen

van helsing wasn't that bad . here's a really bad one --- Hollywood homicide with harrison ford . ohhhhhhh jeeze I also thought the latest tarentino flick sucked , the one everybody compared to crouching tiger and hidden dragon , so bad I can't think of the name lest this thread just shrivel and die ......

mulan --- I can't believe you liked lady killers , the humor in it was just so bland

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit