Doodle-v's Awesomely Bad Movies-Part Deux

by doodle-v 94 Replies latest social entertainment

• peacefulpete
    peacefulpete

I personally liked A.I. and Catwoman. AI was cerebral, Catwoman was Haley.

Alexander was actually a little to true to life for comfort and I really did not need to see Collin's balls. The new Star Wars movies like most all new action films are like watching a cartoon. I hate poor computer animation. In contrast the Planet of the Apes film was fantastic. I'm awaiting the sequel. Nepolean Dynomite was so bizarre and original that I couldn't decide whether to hate it or praise it. The City of Lost Children and Woman on a Bridge and Sibyl (not the horror flick, but an artsy film with erotic metaphor) are all off the beaten path winners in my book.

The Forgotten was very disappointing, it had plot flaws that made the ending impossible and the alien disclosure was anticlimatic. The Stepford wives remake was horrible and plain stupid. One second they are robots with human consciosness the next they are fine.

The worst movie I've seen was The Big Meat Eater. It had a alien posessed black man that went crazy handling meat at the butcher shop. It actally was funny in parts like when he sang the Bagdad boogie while throwing body parts in the furnace.

• peacefulpete
    peacefulpete

Jay and Silant Bob was impossible to watch, how could all that talent be so wrong. Leolaia reminded me of another horrible James Bond rip off, I think it was called 002 1/2 the agent was a midget. He did nothing but kill people.

I liked lost in translation, classic and surprizing.

• Leolaia
    Leolaia

I loved Jay and Silent Bob. Well, the entire NJ Trilogy as well... I love the scene in Clerks when the two clerks argue about whether the contractors building the Death Star in Return of the Jedi were innocent or culpible...

• peacefulpete
    peacefulpete

You have got to be kidding.

• Leolaia
  • peacefulpete
  • jeanniebeanz
  • Leolaia
    Leolaia

Jeanie...Oh I saw that a few weeks ago on TV. I liked it because it took classic scenes of kung fu movies and intercut them with new footage in a way that seemed almost seamless, plus it was done in a way to intentionally be bad to humorous effect. It actually wasn't very funny, but still watchable.

This morning I saw the 1996 Titanic mini-series with Catherine Zeta Jones. That was pretttty bad, with some hilariously bad parts....

• jeanniebeanz
    jeanniebeanz

It was a car wreck; I couldn't look away...

J

• drwtsn32
    drwtsn32

How about "The Wizard"... came out around 1988. I thought it was awesome at the time, but I bet it'd be painful to watch nowadays. It's basically a 90 minute Nintendo commercial. lol

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit