Doodle-v's Awesomely Bad Movies-Part Deux

by doodle-v 94 Replies latest social entertainment

• AlanF
    AlanF

Late 50s, "Plan Nine from Outer Space" is probably the worst movie ever made. Starring Boris Karloff in his declined years, he died during filming, and footage of him from the beginning of shooting was used repeatedly throughout. It's best viewed during the Halloween B Movie marathons, and with plenty of joy-juice of whatever flavor you like to enhance the experience.

AlanF

• LittleToe
    LittleToe

It's interesting seeing everyone's tastes. It shows just how different we can be.
    I'm with Mulan on "Lady Killers". I loved it.

• Tatiana
    Tatiana

Hide and Seek was awful. I'm beginning to despise Dakota Fanning. I wanted everyone to die in that movie. Like wise Alone in the Dark....PLEASE kill everyone remotely involved in the making of this disaster. People got up and walked out halfway through it. I'm too cheap. The Stepford Wives (remake)....I couldn't wait for them all to become robots. The Grudge.......will someone please kill Buffy?

• pr_capone
    pr_capone

Dead on Tatiana with the Grudge.

The other movie that they made a big deal about that was terrible was SAW.

BTW, I didnt much mind King Arthur.

Kansas District Overbeer

• confusedjw
    confusedjw
    The Bourne Supremacy; let's take the Gladiator school of action filming and apply it to twenty minutes of chase scenes: We don't know who is running, who is chasing, why or where they are going... in the end, we just want somebody to die so it'll be over.

Man I literally developed a headache during the movie and the tunnel scene just about killed me.

I LOVED the first Bourne movie and should see this one sans headache to see how it really is.

• confusedjw
    confusedjw
    1. Alexander: This movie wasn't released...it escaped.

LOL LOL LOL

• pr_capone
    pr_capone

Ok... these movies I am pulling off the net as I look though movies that came out and didnt watch. These MUST have sucked.

From Justin to Kelly

You Got Served

My Baby's Daddy *just the name is enough to send shivers*

Being John Malkovich

Monkeybone

Batman & Robin

Charlie's Angels: Full Throttle

Ghost Ship

Home Alone 4

Johnny Mnemonic

The Ladies' Man

A Man Apart

Kansas District Overbeer

p.s. more to come

• pr_capone
    pr_capone

Showgirls

Speed 2: Cruise Control

Howard the Duck

and so many more. :D

Kansas District Overbeer

• Preston
    Preston
    I liked AI too.

I can understand to a degree why people didn't like it. A.I. was the very antithesis of every other movie Spielberg had ever done. It was dark, apocalyptical, and was ultimately sad. A lot of things really threw me off, the whole robot destruction / Ministry performance surprised me considering who made this film. I think its possibly Speilberg's best film to date.

As for Van Helsing, I really didn't like it....

I saw it as one of these movies like Peter Jackson's upcoming remake of King Kong where the filmmaker decided to "honor" his influences. I thought the silly plotting and mediocre-to-sappy dialogue ruined it for me. Did anyone notice how Mr. Hyde looked like the love-child of Gollum and Ron Perlman?

• Angharad
    Angharad
    Being John Malkovich

URGH got to be one of the most boring films I have ever sat through..... with the English Patient coming a close tie

I have to say though - I did like Troy, and not just becuase it had Brad Pitt, Orlando Bloom AND the one that plaed Hecter in it

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit