Doodle-v's Awesomely Bad Movies-Part Deux

by doodle-v 94 Replies latest social entertainment

• doodle-v
    doodle-v

LOL

I didnt mind Matrix Reloaded, the freeway chase scene kicked ass. Matrix Revolutions was just plain dissapointing

I agree about Vanilla Sky, cool name but dumb movie..

• DanTheMan
    DanTheMan

My sister, her hubby and I saw The Royal Tenenbaums at the theater and me and sis laughed until our sides hurt. Bro-in-law hated it.

"Of course it's dark. It's a suicide note."

• kaykay_mp
    kaykay_mp
    Jason X and Freddy Vs. Jason: So, he's pretty much indestructible. Okay. Great. If he's indestructible, what is he so pissed about?

Ok, what was the point to making this movie? It may be true that if you put two good (?) things together you'd get something even better; but watching this movie was like watching a turd getting cold: You wait for something cool to happen, but it's still the same old shit.

laters

kaykay_mp

• heathen
    heathen

I gotta put lady killers in there with tom hanks . I love tom hanks but ughhhhhhh that was bad .

I didn't have to see this one to know it hada sucked --- passion of christ .

I agree with AI . What the heck was speilburg thinking with that one ?

both the new star wars movies included on the list .

didn't see this one either but know it hada suck --- last temtation of christ

just adding I liked sky captains .

• joannadandy
    joannadandy

King Arthur - it was AWFUL!!

I fell asleep, woke up, was annoyed it was still on and my bf was still watching it, so I started doing my own running commentary - which at first he was annoyed, because he was "in to it" - but after a while he realized - no this really does suck, and joined in with me mocking it.

It was like recycled speeches from Braveheart - only it made no sense. Really crap acting too.

• kaykay_mp
    kaykay_mp
    I'm with Dan on "AI", too. Truly the worst movie I have EVER watched, and watched, and watched...

Yeah, it was ok the first time you watch it. but you don't feel the need to see it again. my baby's daddy ex-bf could have sworn up and down that it was the greatest movie ever because everytime I would go to his dorm he would be watching it; and if it wasn't already on, he would play it before I left .

laters

kaykay_mp

• Preston
    Preston

A sampling of some of my on-line reviews....

Erin Brockovich (2000) -- I hated, hated, hated, hated this movie. I mean, yeah it won the Oscar but never in my life have I ever seen a greater excuse to show off one's...erm...talents than this one. This is not a criticism for films that highlight an actor's skills...far from it...the problem is, Erin Brockovich takes a cheap, excessive, sophmoric route. And if you don't believe it, play the "Erin Brockovich drinkin' game". Each time Julia Roberts upstages any one of her costars by condescending them, take a sip. I can well...no wait....I can promise you you'll be pissing all over yourself by time you get to the "big moment" in the movie where she convinces her captive business audience that the water that they're drinking is unsafe. Ho! Ho! Ho! But methinks you'll be so fed up with Roberts' bitching that by the first 30 minutes you would of walked out by then.

Signs (2002) -- So....Let's get this straight, God communicates to us in ways which we'd never imagine...like... sending us a message that if those nasty aliens from outer space come, the best route to take is....hand-to-hand combat! Whoa, what a smart dude that God is!

The Long Kiss Goodnight (1996) -- Well, I was satisfied under the circumstances since the main reason why I saw it was so I could see Geena Davis kick some serious ass (and in short hair no less). Unfortunately, this movie made me laugh unnecessarily, like...

- when she kills a dear with her bare hands...no kiddin'

- the scene where the old drunk gets murdered by said dear

- when she and Samuel L. Jackson outrun a giant fireball....not once, but twice in fact!

- when Jackson dons a golfing suit

- when both Davis and Jackson come back from the dead.....whooooooooooo (ghost sounds)

- when nice guy David Morse decides to do..."the torture thing"

- the scene where she can cook....like a CIA agent!

- a naked Samuel L. Jackson gets rescued by Davis...I don't know why its so funny, he just has this "oh my knight in shining armor" look in his eyes.

- that kid....that annnnoyyyyying kid!!!!

BTW, did anyone notice the reference to a CIA conspiracy to blow up the WTC and blame it on Muslims so they could get funding..... That's the most serious part of the whole film...unfortunately, it's in this movie.

- Preston

• Mulan
    Mulan

We thought Ladykillers was hilarious. But we like the Cohen brothers and their humor................same ones who did O Brother Where Art Thou. Also very good, and very funny.

We also liked The Village. It had a lot of metaphor, especially for us.

• Valis
    Valis

CONGO...worst white ape shooting movie ever..

• kaykay_mp
    kaykay_mp
    CONGO...worst white ape shooting movie ever..

No, what was really horrible was when they made the toys based on the movie. Who made those god-awful things, Hasbro or Mattel? laters kaykay_mp

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit