Doodle-v's Awesomely Bad Movies-Part Deux

by doodle-v 94 Replies latest social entertainment

• doodle-v
    doodle-v

The order of these don?t mean anything because they all suck. Some are recent ones I?ve seen, a few others I threw in there for old times sake.

1. The Day After Tommarow- ok, Jake Gylennhall is a cutie? but the inaccuracies were more mind blowing than the special effects were

2. Dogville? I just didn?t get it. I know it was supposed to be all artsy fartsy. The only thing it was to me was fartsy. Snooooooore. I rented It and I just didn?t finish watching it.

3. Exit to Eden?. Rosie O?Donnell in a dominatrix outfit. Nuff said.

4. The Godfather Part III-Let?s just say I?m glad Sofia Coppolla decided to start writing and directing instead of acting.

5. The Core-another ?the world is going to end! Only five bad actors pretending to be scientists can save it!

6. Godzilla (1998)- Barf

7. Psycho (1998)-oh hey I have an idea! Let?s take a terrific classic horror film and spend millions of dollars to remake it shot for shot!

8. Troy. Hell let?s just lump all of last years big budget sandle, sand, mystical, historical, three hour long snorfests into one ?The Alamo (I?m trying to forget it)- Alexander(I avoided this one on purpose) King Arthur (sigh?)

9. Willard-hmmm rats. Lots and lots and lots of rats hmmmm

10. Ok, two movies I didn?t see but I avoided because I just know they suck- Catwomen and The White Chicks

Any movies you?ve seen recently that should be added to this list? I?m sure there's plenty of room.

-Doodle-V

• StinkyPantz
    StinkyPantz

White Noise

Wicker Park

• kaykay_mp
    kaykay_mp
    1. The Day After Tommarow- ok, Jake Gylennhall is a cutie? but the inaccuracies were more mind blowing than the special effects were

Heeeeyyy! Come on, now! I was in that movie! (no, I'm serious--I was one of the military extras)

Who am I kiddin'? Ok, you're right. It sorta sucks. It sucked making it as much as watching it.

laters

kaykay_mp

• kaykay_mp
    kaykay_mp

Oh, yeah. and Grease 2 sucks, too. Some movies should not have sequels.

Doin' it for our country.. yeah, whatever, losers. you suck.

laters

kaykay_mp

• doodle-v
    doodle-v

lol... Grease2...LOL

I totally forgot about that one... yuck

• Lostreality
    Lostreality

Space Camp. Apparently, in space, since you float slowly, you have to talk slowly to. Oh yeah, and space shuttles "accidently" launch.

• kaykay_mp
    kaykay_mp

..It would be like we'd be doing it for....for Disneyland

oh Jebus Christ. Did I tell you how much this movie sucks?

(for those who were smart enough not to see this movie, the song is being sung by two high school teenagers in a bomb shelter; the guy totally fakes out the chick and has her believing that a nuclear war is coming, so he tries to coerce her into giving it up...you know...it.)

laters

kaykay_mp

• StinkyPantz
    StinkyPantz

Debbie Does Dallas- The acting sucked

• DanTheMan
    DanTheMan

I'll give SP's Wicker Park a second nomination. Bloody awful.

How about Artificial Intelligence? Bad, very very bad.

In the Awesomely Overrated category - Finding Neverland.

• kaykay_mp
    kaykay_mp
    Debbie Does Dallas- The acting sucked

Wait, there was acting? laters kaykay_mp

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit