Do ALL men cheat??

by ChakkaConned 160 Replies latest jw friends

• hillary_step
    hillary_step

Travis,

only with willing women! *LOL* and in the case of Eddie Murphy, sometimes with willing transvestites...*LOL*

Edwina Murphy thinks 100% of Black transvestites would cheat on their crime figures 70% of the time.

HS

• Brummie
    Brummie
    Valis....only with willing women!

..applause...and there you have it, there's not one without the other. I reckon that brings us equal.

• gypsywildone
    gypsywildone

No. But you might want to get George Carlin's opinion to know for sure.

• seawolf
    seawolf
    But I would warn any woman that problems in any relationship over an extended period of time would increase the likelihood of a frustrated man filling up at a different gas station.

lol

I agree. But this goes both ways. If a women isn't getting what she needs then she's going to get coffee somewhere else.

• seawolf
    seawolf
    only with willing women! *LOL* and in the case of Eddie Murphy, sometimes with willing transvestites...*LOL

HAHA I was going to post about that but decided not to. Eddie really needed to stay away from all those drag queens.

• El Kabong
    El Kabong

No. I have a wife. I don't need anymore headaches.

• bikerchic
    bikerchic
    Like Big Tex said, there are some of us around that stay faithful because it is the morally right thing to do.

We are not only 2%, like some figures want to suggest.

Brad

I agree Brad.

I honestly don't think ALL men cheat.

• cruzanheart
    cruzanheart

No.

Nina

• cruzanheart
    cruzanheart
    But then I'm a strange guy so what do I know?

No, he's not. He's a WONDERFUL guy who's married to a woman who's smart enough to recognize that. And I know how to cook, which doesn't hurt either.

Nina

• Incense_and_Peppermints
    Incense_and_Peppermints
    I haven''t "flirted" with Incense_and_Peppermints in awhile but I felt the need to here.

you do? (wait, you're not *yikes* married, are you?)

My God, that kitty is cute!! Such personality displayed.
    heh, that was orangefatcat having a bad hair day, hehe...

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit