Do ALL men cheat??

by ChakkaConned 160 Replies latest jw friends

• ballistic
    ballistic

Well now, quite a sexist thread title, considering all us JW boys who got cheated on by women? no?

• Maverick
    Maverick

Good point ballistic! But that is no excuse! If anything I personally should have been more considerate of my GF because I knew how awful it felt! Slap me!

• ballistic
    ballistic

Mav, I know you. SLAP!

• hillary_step
    hillary_step

Ballistic,

Well now, quite a sexist thread title, considering all us JW boys who got cheated on by women? no?

No, it is a well known fact that while 100% of men are just waiting for an opportunity to cheat on their partners, only 23.4% of women have a similar inclination. * HS * This information is based on an international poll conducted by Eddie Murphy and the Bishop Of Dartford at 3.00am each morning during the comedians recent comedy tour, when all good women are in bed and all bad men are drunk and leering at the 23.4% sitting on her groceries at the end of the bar.

• seawolf
    seawolf

No. I had opportunities and never did and never would.

I had a married woman that was after me and I never bit once.

• prophecor
    prophecor
    Men do not stray when they are having their ego's stroked,

Depends on the Size of the EGO that's being stroked!!!

• outbutnotdown
    outbutnotdown
    i find it impossible that anyone could cheat on you, even if you were having a bad hair day

Cat having a bad hair day
    IP: Qomw+cd0n8hwAyeC

I haven''t "flirted" with Incense_and_Peppermints in awhile but I felt the need to here.

My God, that kitty is cute!! Such personality displayed.

No, not 100% of men cheat!!!

Brad

• ballistic
    ballistic
    No, it is a well known fact that while 100% of men are just waiting for an opportunity to cheat on their partners, only 23.4% of women have a similar inclination. * HS

HS, I find your statement the equivalent as comparing crime rates to black people. it's disgusting.

• czarofmischief
    czarofmischief

It doesn't take much, I think, for most men. Some men have deeply unsatisfying relationships and seek solace elsewhere. It's just supply and demand, really - if the wife ain't dealing the product, the demand goes elsewhere.

Some men are just jerks, or are so poorly matured that they find self-fulfillment in repeated conquest.

There is a fair bit of pressure on men to cheat, too. If a man hasn't slept with many women, there is a tendency to view him as odd or weak.

And some men keep themselves from cheating despite all three of these things.

But I would warn any woman that problems in any relationship over an extended period of time would increase the likelihood of a frustrated man filling up at a different gas station.

Depends on the man, the woman, and the relationship. But I would say that the incidence is a lot higher than many would be willing to admit.

CZAR

• ballistic
    ballistic

Of course, men don't cry either, do they.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit