Do ALL men cheat??

by ChakkaConned 160 Replies latest jw friends

• Incense_and_Peppermints
    Incense_and_Peppermints

I would hope my hubby would never cheat and I think he wouldn't because he tells me and all our friends that he loves me.

i find it impossible that anyone could cheat on you, even if you were having a bad hair day

• Maverick
    Maverick

In all my relationships up to and including being married for 15 years I never cheated. Since the divorce I did not care and was almost never faithful to any woman I dated. My current GF has had to deal with my mid-life, obvious low self esteem driven behavior. I have been working hard to behave. Once you fall it is a lot easier to fall again. My advice is, "Guys, NEVER GO THERE IN THE FIRST PLACE!"

• upside/down
    upside/down

maverick- good advice... it's an ugly road to go down.

u/d

• onacruse
    onacruse

Cheating (of any kind) is self-violation.

• Lostreality
    Lostreality

Either no, or im in that 2%...i am proud to say i have never cheated when i was involved with someone.

• mkr32208
    mkr32208

I didnt' say all men are or have or all women are or have I said in the right situation anyone would! Just for instance if you and your wife had a huge fight and you left to blow off steam and went to the movies and and old flame just happened to be at the same movie and tripped over your feet as she walked by and oh ha ha ha did the two of you laugh! Then you went out to a club after the movie and blah blah blah etc! it could concievably happen! I didn't say it would or even that it was likely!

Here's one that would make most guys cheat! If I got home after working all night and my wife was out and the kids were at g-mas and I slept for a few hours and woke feeling "froggy," as one occasionaly does (98% of the time) and I rolled over and Jennifer Aniston was lying naked in the bed yes I would cheat! So would you simon you liar! I didn't say this would ever happen! It never ever will (damn you god) but if it did you would cheat! If the right (or wrong) situation comes up 99.9% could cheat!

• frozen one
    frozen one

Jennifer Aniston was lying naked in the bed yes I would cheat!

I agree 100%. Not only would any man cheat in this situation, they would brag about it. And I think that women would do the same thing if they woke next to Brad Pitt or some other hunky guy who got their motor running. Ironicially, I read that Aniston and Pitt are breaking up. I wonder who they cheated with?

• OldSoul
    OldSoul
    Not only would any man cheat in this situation, they would brag about it.

Heh. My wife's dad is gay. He would shriek loudly and throw the biatch out.

• frenchbabyface
    frenchbabyface

frozen, and mrk32208 (???)

Well ... I've worked with the most handsome and wanted man EVER around (by every woman around) that's when I've got a lot of girl friends in my life ... . Not only I got to see him every day but a + that was the moment were the bastard I was having a relationship for 11 years got on my NERVES for good ... + I could feel the WHENEVER YOU WANT babe ... and he find a way to have to sleep in my house twice (it was kind of fun actually ... he didn't even wake up a inch a my libido waking around half naked) and that doesn't mean I didn't like him ... AT ALL

To be honnest I still don't know why but from now the only thing I can think about is : What was the offer actually ... 5 minutes, a night, whatever (where is the LOVE) ... He is still a friend though

Eddited to add : that's probably where Man and Woman do differe on the matter (for the majority)

Eddited to add 2 : I guess that women need more than that to fall into that (real confident frienship or love)

Now if I think about it a bit again ... maybe if I haven't to see him every day or over and over ... LOL

• frenchbabyface
    frenchbabyface

Now if I think about it a bit again ... maybe if I haven't to see him every day or over and over ... LOL

Well ... actually it's the case since 1997 and nothing happen (and I'm free) ... So I guess this statement is the most important one : I guess that women need more than that to fall into that (real confident frienship or love)

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit