Do ALL men cheat??

by ChakkaConned 160 Replies latest jw friends

• mrsjones5
    mrsjones5

i think eddy murphy has matured since then, he is married now with 4 kids (a few girls and a boy i think) just look at the movies he's putting out now i.e. "Daddy Daycare".

Josie

• prophecor
    prophecor

All men do not cheat. Though I don't fully understand how, or why they do, if it is they truly love their mates. I know the male premise, that of being like animals ( dogs ), and yes I am forever taken a back by a woman of beauty. Even if the golden opportunity was to present itself, I personally would not just jump at the chance to cheat on my wife.

We all have, I believe ( men and women alike ), the propensity to cheat, to what degree a man will lean in this direction is unique to the individual. Is he lonely, heartbroken, angry? does he want to get even with his wife for having his ego or his pride assaulted by her? Is he weak and insecure?, in need of having his ego stroked by another woman which foolishly drive many of us because we view sexual liasions, not as an attempt at a more meaningful relationship, but as a conquest, something to be won either thru stratagey, ruse, or for the purpose of inflating our own egos for the glorification of self.

All men, however, do not cheat. Being in a monogamous relationship for over ten years, with several opportunities made available to cheat, I chose not to. It seemed pointless, in some cases, dangerous and just not worth the risk of bringing back to my wife a diseaese, or myself with a tainted conscience. Having relations with my wife, after having experienced the forbidden fruit of another would un-alterably change the psycodynamics of my sexual expressions with her, and besides, my extramarital affair in time would only bring me back to hating somebody else in 6 months. I would prefer to hate the one I'm already with. Time and personal experience has proven this out to me that in situations like cheating, you only pick up a whole new set of problems that are often more complex than you had before you started cheating.

• SixofNine
    SixofNine

On their golf scores? Yes.

• orangefatcat
    orangefatcat

Realisticly we want to say no, but unfortunately many men do cheat.

I would hope my hubby would never cheat and I think he wouldn't because he tells me and all our friends that he loves me.

Orangefatcat

• hillary_step
    hillary_step
    i think eddy murphy has matured since then, he is married now with 4 kids

His wife has five.

HS

• stillajwexelder
  • onacruse
    onacruse

No.

• ColdRedRain
    ColdRedRain

I don't cheat. I'm rude. I treat their parents with utter contempt.

I even mock their deepest beliefs if they're religious.

But I'll never cheat on them.

• mrsjones5
    mrsjones5

thank you hillary

and to answer the question: no, not all men cheat. they may think about it and even have the opportunity but not all men cheat. hubby and i just talked about this topic last night.

Josie

• mkr32208
    mkr32208

It's like masterbation... 90% of men admit to doing it and 10% lie about it!

I think under the right circ's anyone man or woman would cheat...

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit