Do ALL men cheat??

by ChakkaConned 160 Replies latest jw friends

• onacruse
    onacruse

AlanF:

I've never cheated and neither has my wife, although we've both had opportunities.

Having an affair with your computer doesn't constitute cheating??

• hillary_step
    hillary_step

As soon as just one man posted and there have now been many, that he has had opportunities to sleep with other woman and did not pursue those opportunities, Eddie Murphy was proved incorrect in his foolish assumption as were all those others who agreed with him on this thread.

Next thread please!

HS

• hillary_step
    hillary_step

Craig,

Having an affair with your computer doesn't constitute cheating??

The ultimate unfaithfullness is tapping at your comptuter keyboard with one hand while you have a telephone in the other. That really does make you a digi-slut.

HS

• Dan-O
    Dan-O
    ALL men cheat on their wives and girlfriends

No way ... Some guys are gay.

• free will
    free will

i was just reading an article in esquire magazine on this subject. basically it said that cheating begins with the person not having a full belief in a monogamus (spelled wrong - i know - don't feel like getting out the dictionary) relationship. be it male or female. they based this on the fact that people live longer today than a hundred years ago - when being with the same person meant not having to be with them for fifty years. the average life span was 45 and now it's 75. so, it ws easier to be with only one person back then. not saying it happened, but theoretically it should have been easier.

• Xena
    Xena
    As soon as just one man posted and there have now been many, that he has had opportunities to sleep with other woman and did not pursue those opportunities, Eddie Murphy was proved incorrect in his foolish assumption as were all those others who agreed with him on this thread.

Next thread please!

HS

Unless that man lied...and just as we know that all men cheat, we also know that all men lie. I believe it was Rosanne Barr who said that...or someone.. ANYWAY I used to believe that all men or women would cheat if given the chance. I felt that way due to my life experience at that time...since then I have realized that when you really love and are committed to someone you have no desire to cheat on them. So no, not all men or women would cheat.

• Brummie
    Brummie

How about men who are in touch with their feminine sides, is it cheating if they are touching their feminine side -kicks?

Brummie

• gumby
    gumby
    The ultimate unfaithfullness is tapping at your comptuter keyboard with one hand while you have a telephone in the other. That really does make you a digi-slut.

No, the ultimate cheating is if the person on the other end of the phone is Craig and your typing a post on his thread while your talking to him....now that's cheating. The only time I did worse was when I took off my robe when he called....but I was drunk.

As far as this cheating thing goes.......if there was absolutely NO WAY the other mate would ever find out and not be hurt.....how many would do it for the experience? Is fear of the other mate finding out and being hurt "some"....I say "some" of the reason for many being faithful?

Lets suppose you get stranded on this island with some wild women who can't speak and.......................aah, never mind

Gumby

• upside/down
    upside/down

One of the saddest urban legends I have read repeatedly on this thread is that happily married people don't cheat (or aren't prone to it). This is a MYTH. And if you don't constantly keep up your guard and maintain appropriate limits in your relationships, ANYONE can succumb to temptation. All you ex-Dubs know the story of "the elder" who unwisely went alone to help "the sister" and ended up in deep sh*t.

I recommend to any who have experienced this or who want to ensure a long-lasting SECURE relationship, PLEASE READ...

"NOT JUST FRIENDS!"- by Shirley Glass Phd.

It is the BEST book I've ever read on the subject- and I've read a ton of 'em (most are BS).

Be good to each other,

u/d

• gumby
    gumby
    One of the saddest urban legends I have read repeatedly on this thread is that happily married people don't cheat (or aren't prone to it). This is a MYTH. And if you don't constantly keep up your guard and maintain appropriate limits in your relationships, ANYONE can succumb to temptation.

I"ll just have to get this book. I never had any idea the above statement was true of people. I've never looked at, daydreamed about, fanticised about, any other woman than my wife. If you don't believe me...you can ask her cuz I told her that a long time ago and she doesn't ever lie....I promise! I'll just HAVE to get this book! Boy, and just when a person thinks they knew it all....somethin like this comes along and just blows your mind.

Gumby

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit