by ChakkaConned 160 Replies latest jw friends

• FlyingHighNow
    FlyingHighNow
    How big his are? His WHAT are?

Gumby

You know, them things.

• gumby
    gumby

All I know is one is bigger than the other one. I'm thinking it's the one on the right that's the biggest.

Gumby

• FlyingHighNow
  • gumby
    gumby

Flyin.....didn't you have any brothers? You mean to tell me you never heard of the expression guys use about their family jewels "one hung low". That's right......jehover the arnry bastard made one moutain oyster bigger than the other one. One prolly has some extra storage in case of emergency or sumthin. If I git time I'll look up some info on it and get back with ya. All I prolly gotta do is type in nutsacks in my address bar and sumthin will prolly come up on it.

Gumby *sadly develops a new addiction called nutsackaphobia*

• Midget-Sasquatch
    Midget-Sasquatch
    Ladies measure his balls if he has big ones like the chimps there is a good chance he will cheat. I heard that somewhere,, and it makes sense to me. But don't forget there are many women who cheat too and I would guess that as the sexes equal out so to speak that the % of cheat men and women will be equal and may even swing toward woman having more cheating type of sex than men.

Well, as I understand it, the hypothesis is that testicle size seems to vary with the promiscuity of the female primate. Because they really decide whether they want the horndog on them or not. It goes something like: The more promiscuous she is, the more sperm within her competing for her egg. So the male would be better off sending in a greater number of sperm, to increase the likelihood that his sperm reaches the egg first. Chimps with less sperm are eventually beat out, they have less offspring whilst, the real chimps have their numbers increase.

What I was talking about before was empirical data on male primate promiscuity. As a group, human males are less promiscuous that chimps.

• frankiespeakin
    frankiespeakin

MS,

What I was talking about before was empirical data on male primate promiscuity. As a group, human males are less promiscuous that chimps.

Yes I thought you made the point quite well...I threw in the humour. My farther was a womenizer,,as a JW I really did look down on him because of our "superior morals". But understanding evolution has help me so that I see the way he acted was more a roll of the dice than any moral inferiority.

• jwbot
    jwbot

I think Chris Rock had a similar spiel. My pre-hubby found it offensive and was wondering why this type of thing is still believed. I have known a lot of men and women who have cheated, including myself. I honestly do not see one sex cheating more over the other, humans are jerks reguardless of gender. I also know a lot of both men and women who never have cheated, my pre-hubby included. I have 100% faith in him that even if a beautiful model was in front of him naked, he would not cheat. And neither would I (I have never cheated on him, only former boyfriends). We are soul mates, and you just don't mess with that type of relationship. Why would we betray our best friends? To trivialize a relationship, and minimize it to a simple animals/evolution/gender debate--its disgusting. Our best relationships are worth more than that.

• frankiespeakin
    frankiespeakin

JW,

I have 100% faith in him that even if a beautiful model was in front of him naked, he would not cheat.

Ok but let carry it a little further. Suppose this naked model was alone with your husband and she made it very clear that she was real horny and wanted him,,and then she offered him a couple of drinks and then got closer. Do you have 100% faith in him in that situation???

• upside/down
    upside/down

jwbot- put him in that sitch after you've just had a "knock down drag out" fight, or when your exhausted or emotionally unstable for some reason. That's the reality of most sitch's. And if he and you have the proper limits in your interaction with the opposite sex, even then you will keep your integrity.

"Love" alone isn't alway enough.

u/d

• Midget-Sasquatch
    Midget-Sasquatch

Frankiespeakin

Yay! I was clear for a change!

JWBOT

Sociobiologists aren't painting all men with the same brush. Just making comparisons with the behaviours of other primates in general. Many guys definitely cherish their relationships and I don't doubt that your squeeze is very faithful. I wouldn't cheat regardless of the unhappiness of the relationship. But like frankispeakin pointed out, add in alot of booze on top of that (hypothetically- I'm practically a tee-totaller) and its more likely that people will have their baser drives take the helm.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit