Do ALL men cheat??

by ChakkaConned 160 Replies latest jw friends

• FlyingHighNow
    FlyingHighNow

Upside/Down, of course any man or woman can cheat if they allow selfishness to rule. A person who hasn't matured beyond sexualizing attractive members of the opposite sex, is going to be the weakest one. Maybe in the case of the "happily married man or woman" who cheats, "happily married" is relative. Maybe Ms. Glass' definition of what "happily married" means is different than a lot of other people's idea of "happily married." Eddie Murphy was saying that all men cheat. I don't believe that. I believe it was wishful thinking on Eddie's part. If all men cheat, then Eddie could use that as a way to condone his own cheating.

Your comments here are valid and others will find them helpful. I understand that you are trying to help.

• hillary_step
    hillary_step

Xena,

Unless that man lied...and just as we know that all men cheat, we also know that all men lie. I believe it was Rosanne Barr who said that...or someone..

lol...From Eddie Murphy to Rosanne Barr, the standard of the source material on this thread defies all criticism. Did you know that 65% of Americans believe 100% of what they are told by 45% of Hollywood stars?

HS

• FlyingHighNow
    FlyingHighNow
    lol...From Eddie Murphy to Rosanne Barr, the standard of the source material on this thread defies all criticism. Did you know that 65% of Americans believe 100% of what they are told by 45% of Hollywood stars?

HS

I'm just wondering what Pee Wee Herman or the late Moms Mabley would say on the subject.

• Tatiana
    Tatiana

Find out why all men cheat for the amazing price of....no..not $59.99---no, not even $39.99!!! But, for only $29.97 you can have these never before revealed secrets.

http://why-men-cheat.mrgoodman.com/whyshouldyoubuy.html?web

• Tatiana
    Tatiana

http://www.mrgoodman.com/wmcorder-page.shtml

I absolutely must read about the Five Types of Playas...

• frankiespeakin
    frankiespeakin

Midget-S,

Being Serious: not all men cheat, but a good portion would if given the chance because they'll let instinct override principle. A prof in 1st yr bio briefly lectured on darwinian fitness and promiscuity of different primates.Human males fall in between the range, with the very promiscuous chimps on 1 end and the monogamous gorillas on the other. The numbers for us are skewed closer to the chimps, but there are some decent noble men out there.

Ladies measure his balls if he has big ones like the chimps there is a good chance he will cheat. I heard that somewhere,, and it makes sense to me. But don't forget there are many women who cheat too and I would guess that as the sexes equal out so to speak that the % of cheat men and women will be equal and may even swing toward woman having more cheating type of sex than men. Evolution is the reason why these things fluctuate and nothing stays the same.

Now don't any of you nice ladies ever ask me if I got big balls because I won't tell you. LOL

• gumby
    gumby
    Did you know that 65% of Americans believe 100% of what they are told by 45% of Hollywood stars?

HS

Then that's a record. The old record was....about 100% of JWD members believe about 40% of about 50% of what HillaryStep says is true. Damn I'm on a roll tonight!

Gumby

• FlyingHighNow
    FlyingHighNow
    Being Serious: not all men cheat, but a good portion would if given the chance because they'll let instinct override principle. A prof in 1st yr bio briefly lectured on darwinian fitness and promiscuity of different primates.Human males fall in between the range, with the very promiscuous chimps on 1 end and the monogamous gorillas on the other. The numbers for us are skewed closer to the chimps, but there are some decent noble men out there.

That's assuming Darwin knew what the heck he was talking about in the first place. Monogamous gerlillas:Interestin'.

Frankie, I promise to never aks ANY man how big his are.

• Valis
    Valis
    Now don't any of you nice ladies ever ask me if I got big balls because I won't tell you. LOL

Just say "I'm not going to lie to you"...and nothing else..

Sincerely,

District Overbeer "School of Homer" class

• gumby
    gumby
    Frankie, I promise to never aks ANY man how big his are.

How big his are? His WHAT are?

Gumby

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit