THE AWESOME POWER OF GOD

by Brownboy 141 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• Brownboy
    Brownboy

Some people will not believe until they see the power of God for themselves. What will you do then?

There are many elements that exist in the universe that you reside in. There has to be a source that sustains, and that put forth the word to have them placed into existence. The human creation is not even able to fathom the immense power of God. Learn humility now, or learn it later. It will be a greater lesson to you later.

• Brownboy
    Brownboy
    You already said this stuff in another thread. Stefanie

There is always another verifiable source to help establish a truth. You will notice this in the bible.

Who are you?

• avishai
    avishai

Brownboy, your being a jerk. Especially coming on here after this tragedy for your soapbox. But not nearly as much of one as the OT God you believe in. Go walk into an asylum for severely handicapped people. The really bad ones. Watch someone with a terrible disease from birth try to chew through their own arm. Look at the horrible deformities of mind and body. Then come back and tell me how loving he is.

Better yet. Instead of preaching your stupid gloom and doom scenarios, follow the good Samaritan parable, get on a plane and go to sri lanka, or go to a damn SOUP KITCHEN, GET OFF YOUR ASS AND PHYSICALLY HELP YOUR BROTHERS AS JESUS TOLD YOU TOO INSTEAD OF BEING A DAMN HYPOCRITICAL PHARISEE!!! THE COMMAND LOVE YOUR BROTHER IS IN EFFECT AND IT DOES'NT MEAN SITTING ON A COMPUTER LOOKING DOWN ON OTHERS!!!!! GET OFF YOUR ASS GO OUT YOUR DOOR AND FEED AND CLOTHE YOUR BROTHERS!!!

• Brownboy
    Brownboy

7 And when they have finished their witnessing, the wild beast that ascends out of the abyss will make war with them and conquer them and kill them. 8 And their corpses will be on the broad way of the great city which is in a spiritual sense called Sod´om and Egypt, where their Lord was also impaled. 9 And those of the peoples and tribes and tongues and nations will look at their corpses for three and a half days, and they do not let their corpses be laid in a tomb. 10 And those dwelling on the earth rejoice over them and enjoy themselves, and they will send gifts to one another, because these two prophets tormented those dwelling on the earth.

And after the three and a half days spirit of life from God entered into them, and they stood upon their feet, and great fear fell upon those beholding them. 12 And they heard a loud voice out of heaven say to them: "Come on up here." And they went up into heaven in the cloud, and their enemies beheld them. 13 And in that hour a great earthquake occurred, and a tenth of the city fell; and seven thousand persons were killed by the earthquake, and the rest became frightened and gave glory to the God of heaven.

The second woe is past. Look! The third woe is coming quickly.

And the seventh angel blew his trumpet. And loud voices occurred in heaven, saying: "The kingdom of the world did become the kingdom of our Lord and of his Christ, and he will rule as king forever and ever."

These scriptures have also been fulfilled, therefore keep on the watch. There are more than one fulfillments of prophecy as a witness to the nations, and an establishment of truth.

the faithful and discreet slave

• Brownboy
    Brownboy
    Brownboy, your being a jerk. Especially coming on here after this tragedy for your soapbox. But not nearly as much of one as the OT God you believe in. Go walk into an asylum for severely handicapped people. The really bad ones. Watch someone with a terrible disease from birth try to chew through their own arm. Look at the horrible deformities of mind and body. Then come back and tell me how loving he is.

Better yet. Instead of preaching your stupid gloom and doom scenarios, follow the good Samaritan parable, get on a plane and go to sri lanka, or go to a damn SOUP KITCHEN, GET OFF YOUR ASS AND PHYSICALLY HELP YOUR BROTHERS AS JESUS TOLD YOU TOO INSTEAD OF BEING A DAMN HYPOCRITICAL PHARISEE!!! THE COMMAND LOVE YOUR BROTHER IS IN EFFECT AND IT DOES'NT MEAN SITTING ON A COMPUTER LOOKING DOWN ON OTHERS!!!!! GET OFF YOUR ASS GO OUT YOUR DOOR AND FEED AND CLOTHE YOUR BROTHERS!!!

I have seen the likes of satan and his demons. I have been to the places that you have written about. These words are faithful and true.

• new light
    new light
    I have witnessed a small fraction of Jehovah's magnificance, along with Christ's. The radiance, along with the strength is overwhelming beyond anyone's imagination. You feel a strong radiance present before you that would strike fear in any man. I felt powerless, and became weakened in my own strength, in fear.

I did, too. Then the acid wore off. Get some help, man, please.

• funkyderek
    funkyderek
    Get some help, man, please.

Maybe when nothing happens on March 11, he'll do this. Most likely though, he'll just revise his nonsense and come back with something newer and wackier.

• PinTail
    PinTail

Oh please" spare us your platitudes and Bloviating, yes we are all going to be destroyed by God cause the GB says so ok, rename yourself Jim Jones it is more fitting.

• Golf
    Golf

Brownboy, what type of 'Spirit or Spirits' are you on? I believe in a Creator, but, I'm not losing my mind over it.

Are you asking the forum members to repent and get their act together or else the earth will swallow them up?

Guest77

• Brownboy
    Brownboy

17 I saw also an angel standing in the sun, and he cried out with a loud voice and said to all the birds that fly in midheaven: "Come here, be gathered together to the great evening meal of God, 18 that YOU may eat the fleshy parts of kings and the fleshy parts of military commanders and the fleshy parts of strong men and the fleshy parts of horses and of those seated upon them, and the fleshy parts of all, of freemen as well as of slaves and of small ones and great."

It is written that he who lives by the sword, will die by it also. Many people have already suffered immensely. It is time to put down the weapons of war. It is written that those that live by the sword will have to suffer the wrath of God.

People of the earth have to look forward to the good news of the kingdom, which has already been preached to the extent necessary. It takes an act of God to cause the rest of humanity to believe.

the faithful and discreet slave of Jehovah, and His Christ

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit