THE AWESOME POWER OF GOD

by Brownboy 141 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• Kenneson
    Kenneson

Brownboy,

I'm certainly glad to know that you are not being exclusive. However, does what you say about a witness apply to the faithful and discreet slave also?

• Daunt
    Daunt

Ok Brownboy. Can you teach me something? I want you to answer me this. If God created everything and knows everything possible... then why did he create Satan. Doesn't that prelude to the thought that God created evil? Inevitably meaning that he is evil also? Or God is just really incompetent and haven't taken all his lessons in seeing the future.

• Incense_and_Peppermints
    Incense_and_Peppermints

hi brownboy, i have some questions that never got answered so maybe you can help me. first, look at the picture of paradise please:

After Armageddon,
    earth will be made
    into a paradise

ok, notice all the details... fisrt the house in the background. the house is made from milled lumber, bricks, concrete, and no doubt is powered by electricity or gas. the man in the foreground is using a shovel that had to be forged from carbon steel or alloy in a factory somewhere... now notice the clothing of the survivors...machine-woven and dyed cottons and possibly polyester blends, and the girl's collar appears to have machine-stitched lace on it, and the men are wearing leather belts, which have to be taken from a slaughtered cow and then dyed and tanned, etc. with the infrastructures of this wicked system of things completely destroyed, how will all this be possible? and they will have to take from the earth to have these things, i.e. chop down trees and slaughter animals to make shoes and belts, which would pollute the environment. if death is no more, where will leather come from? please answer.. i always wondered and no one ever answered me. thank you.

• mkr32208
    mkr32208

Brownhole the profit... I mean prophet! I think I read your book that failed to be cannonized it was called sodomisicus or some such right? So when this new date comes and goes what then?

Will you ever see the new light and get off the special sauce? For as Jesus saith "Brown hole can not live on sauce alone, but requires a little crack from time to time!" Jebutasicus 8:25

Your interpetation of scripture never fails to amaze me you are truly "blessed among wino's..." Crackupyerass 1:14

"Yay though I walk through the valley of stupid I fear no idiot for you are already there..." Jackalope 6:15

• Kenneson
    Kenneson

Incense,

I also like Woody Allen's observation. "The lion and the calf shall lie down together but the calf won't get much sleep."

• Brownboy
    Brownboy
    Brownboy,

I'm certainly glad to know that you are not being exclusive. However, does what you say about a witness apply to the faithful and discreet slave also?

Yes, I am a witness of Jehovah also.

• Brownboy
    Brownboy
    Ok Brownboy. Can you teach me something? I want you to answer me this. If God created everything and knows everything possible... then why did he create Satan. Doesn't that prelude to the thought that God created evil? Inevitably meaning that he is evil also? Or God is just really incompetent and haven't taken all his lessons in seeing the future.

If your son causes death to another man, does that make you evil? Jehovah created all with free will.

Incense_and_Peppermints
    Incense,

I also like Woody Allen's observation. "The lion and the calf shall lie down together but the calf won't get much sleep."

now see...? Brownboy, how can you cop out like that? i took that image directly from here, so it's not tainted with "apostate verbiage": http://www.watchtower.org c'mon be a man and answer. what are you afraid of? i really want to know. don't you know? i'm not tyring to trap you, i really want an answer. please? edited to add: and when i say "be a man", i'm not casting aspersions on your masculinity. i mean don't be a good witness, be yourself apart from them and try to answer to the best of your ability. thank you.

• Brownboy
    Brownboy
    ok, notice all the details... fisrt the house in the background. the house is made from milled lumber, bricks, concrete, and no doubt is powered by electricity or gas. the man in the foreground is using a shovel that had to be forged from carbon steel or alloy in a factory somewhere... now notice the clothing of the survivors...machine-woven and dyed cottons and possibly polyester blends, and the girl's collar appears to have machine-stitched lace on it, and the men are wearing leather belts, which have to be taken from a slaughtered cow and then dyed and tanned, etc. with the infrastructures of this wicked system of things completely destroyed, how will all this be possible? and they will have to take from the earth to have these things, i.e. chop down trees and slaughter animals to make shoes and belts, which would pollute the environment. if death is no more, where will leather come from? please answer.. i always wondered and no one ever answered me. thank you.

Which of these existed in the beginning? A person with reason can easily answer this. Think about what you need for survival such as clothing, food, and shelter. Jehovah will soon destroy those that are destroying the earth. The elements were put into place in perfect order. Creation is what brought the disruption, not Jehovah.

Incense_and_Peppermints
    A person with reason can easily answer this.

ok. i'm waiting...

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit