Covenant with Noah, VOID!!! So much for the rainbow..........

by deceit 81 Replies latest jw friends

• Schizm
    Schizm
    And on top of that to make it even more difficult for man to solve the Earth's problems he's also thrown Satan down

No he hasn't. Satan's being cast out of heaven has yet to happen.

• Dansk
    Dansk
    That's like saying, "God could have stopped Adam from eating the fruit." God gave Adam a choice, to eat of the fruit or not to eat of it.

That's straw man reasoning! If Adam existed he saw the tree in front of him and had a choice. Those poor wretched souls who died from the earthquake had no choice. God didn't give them one!

• Schizm
    Schizm
    God did not give those victims any choice... your reasoning is clearly faulty.

Their choice was made for them, by their forefather Adam. It's the same as if your children went hungry due to your failure to provide for them. It's YOUR fault that your own children are skinny, not God's.

• Schizm
    Schizm
    Adam saw the tree in front of him and had a choice. Those poor wretched souls who died from the earthquake had no choice. God didn't give them one!

I repeat: Their choice was made for them, by their forefather Adam. It's the same as if your children went hungry due to your failure to provide for them. It's YOUR fault that your own children are skinny, not God's.

• Pole
    Pole

Schizmus,

All he's doing is allowing Adam's offspring to have things their way for a while.

There are millions of stupid ways in which people die every day and which have nothing to do with Satan or man's "imperfection" but rather with Jehovah's poor creational skills. I mean can you explain choking to death on a chicken bone in terms of Adam's sin? Did Jehovah allow our throats to mutate after Adam sinned? Or would he be now sending angels to save people from choking if it hadn't been for Adam's sin? Or perhaps perfection would also mean that we'd never fail to chew the food properly before trying to swallow it? That'd explain Adam's broad, muscular jaw line in WT pics. See how absurd it gets?

Not yet?

Cheers,

Pole

• City Fan
    City Fan

Schizm,

Wouldn't a loving parent grab a childs hand before the child put it near a fire?

The biblegod you worship has the power to prevent these mass catastrophes and yet doesn't. Why doesn't he get off his big fat arse and do something?

• Schizm
    Schizm
    See how absurd it gets?

Do you really want me to answer that?

• Dansk
    Dansk
    I repeat: Their choice was made for them, by their forefather Adam.

So what's the point in evangelising to people and trying to save their sinful souls? If Adam is to blame there is no point in evangelising as the people's choice has already been made by Adam.

• Schizm
    Schizm
    Wouldn't a loving parent grab a childs hand before the child put it near a fire?

Should God have taken hold of Adam's hand just prior to Adam putting the fruit into his mouth, slapped it, and said: "Didn't I tell you not to eat that fruit!"

• Pole
    Pole

Schizm,
    Do you really want me to answer that?

I thought it was a rhetorical question, but if you can tell me how choking results from the original sin, I'd be interested. I'll be back at the computer later.

Cheers,

Pole

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit