Covenant with Noah, VOID!!! So much for the rainbow..........

by deceit 81 Replies latest jw friends

• prophecor
    prophecor

Gumby, I vote that you get your own HBO comedy special....Dammit!!!

• Schizm
    Schizm

Here's an up-to-date example of how an irresponsible father has to take responsibility for what happens to his children. Yes, as seen from the following excerpt, this man's crime will indeed cause his children to suffer.

"I know it was a difficult decision for Judge Board," said prosecutor Amy Rhoades. "I meant what I said that this is a tragedy for his (Brown's) children. But he made choices and has to take responsibility for them."

See the whole story here: http://www.amarillo.com/stories/123104/new_933134.shtml

altEx-Tascosa coach gets 40 years in prison A former Tascosa coach and teacher will spent at least the next 20 years in prison after his probation on molestation charges was revoked Thursday night.

Similarly, the blame for all the pitiful things that we (Adam's children) have endured should be placed at Adam's doorstep, not God's.

• Pole
    Pole
    It appears that Gumby has chosen not to answer my last post to him. Could it be that he can't contend with what I've said? Looks like it!

Schizm,

So acting on your own advice, will you tell me why some accidental deaths result from the way the universe and humans were designed? Like the interdependece (interference) of the digestive and the respiratory systems in the human body?

Pole

• Schizm
    Schizm

Are you still worried about choking to death on a chicken bone?

My advice: Eat boneless chicken!

• Schizm
    Schizm

This is Gumby, embarassed over not being able to contend with what I'd said up above. Right now he's hiding.

• gumby
    gumby

Schizm,

No, the children are reaping the consequences of their father not having been responsible in feeding them. If you spend all your money on booze, Gumby, and therefore have no money left to feed your children and they get sick, who is to be blamed for your children becoming sick? You'd say that God is to be blamed. But I'd say that YOU are to be blamed.

This has GOT to be the worst apologetics for god you have come up with Schizm.

You know full well that god cursed Eve with childbirth pains, cursed the ground for Adam by kicking his ass out of the garden, and took away Adams chance of producing sinless offspring. The bible says that through one man sin entered into the world.

God is the one who took all of Adams offspring eternal well being. Regardless how perfect Adams offspring wanted to be try and be, they could not succeed because of inherited sin. They had no choice. When you inherit Diabetes, your choice was already made for you. Your theory schizm....takes away mans free choice and shifts the blame to our parents instead of god.

Do you think if the pussy Abel would have had kids.....his kids would have been rightous without sin.....or would they have inherited sin from grandaddy Adam?

Gumby

• Pole
    Pole

Schizm,

When you have no answer, you pretend there is no question.

If Jehovah really existed, the first thing he'd do would be fire you as his lawyer. This is nothing personal. Just a way of disagreeing with your no-reply.
    Peace and a happy new year!

Pole

• Schizm
    Schizm

Gumby,

You asked where I got that pic of you. Actually, I got it from the same place as this one:

"Hmmm .... what am I gonna say to that bastard Schizm now .... there's gotta be sumpin' I can come back with .... hmmm .... let me see now .... shit! .... Looks like I'm just gonna have to invent sumpin' .... Uh, look here Schizm, you bastard, I need more time to think about this .... you BASTARD!" -- Gumby.

This pic of Gumby shows his initial reaction to what I had said to him up above ... something that he's still unable to contend with. Poor Gumby, he don't know diddly squat about nuttin'. *LOL*

• Schizm
    Schizm
    If Jehovah really existed, the first thing he'd do would be fire you as his lawyer. -- Pole.

So you think the Almighty God needs a lawyer do you? ROFLMAO!!!

• Mulan
    Mulan

Schizm, you have a PM.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit