Covenant with Noah, VOID!!! So much for the rainbow..........

by deceit 81 Replies latest jw friends

• Princess
    Princess

Schizm, those are my pictures that I took of my friend. You do not have permission to use them. I asked to have them removed from your posts.

• Schizm
    Schizm

Schizm, those are my pictures that I took of my friend. You do not have permission to use them. I asked to have them removed from your posts.

That's fine. But why get so huffy about it? I had no idea that you or anyone else would be so sensitive about such a thing. It's not uncommon for people to copy and re-post pics on the Internet. Perhaps in the future you might want to state outright that "nobody is to copy & repost these pics elsewhere".

• Schizm
    Schizm
    Schizm, you have a PM.

I have replied.

• Princess
    Princess

I'm being "huffy"?

Sure it's common to copy and re-post pics. But you took it a step further and copied pics I took of my friend and posted them in a malicious manner. I think I have every right to request that you stop and have them removed.

Perhaps in the future you might want to state outright that "nobody is to copy & repost these pics elsewhere".

It's not usually necessary to do such a thing. A decent human wouldn't poke fun at someone else when he couldn't come up with a post of his own. Face it, you are not able to argue doctrine with the people on this board. If you were, you wouldn't resort to the stupid theatrics that you have.

• Schizm
    Schizm

BTW, Princess, did you not happen to notice that Elsewhere had copied and re-posted one of that group of pics you took of Gumby. And he did it before I did, as anyone can see here: http://www.jehovahs-witness.com/6/82712/1.ashx

Elsewhere did it for the sake of humor, even as I did.

• Mulan
    Mulan

Usually there is no problem with reposting pictures, already posted. If the person in the picture requests that it be removed, we comply. The comments made by Schizm were not necessary and the person involved didn't like it.

BTW, Princess, did you not happen to notice that Elsewhere had copied and re-posted one of that group of pics you took of Gumby. And he did it before I did, as anyone can see here: http://www.jehovahs-witness.com/6/82712/1.ashx

Totally different atmosphere in that post.

Let's let this subject drop, all right?

• Schizm
    Schizm

I'm being "huffy"?

Sure it's common to copy and re-post pics. But you took it a step further and copied pics I took of my friend and posted them in a malicious manner. I think I have every right to request that you stop and have them removed.

You, my dear, have misjudged my intent of posting those pics of Gumby. It was not done out of malice. I believe that you'd ask Gumby, he'd agree with me. Do you think I take him seriously every time he calls me a "bastard"?

• Princess
    Princess
    You, my dear, have misjudged my intent of posting those pics of Gumby.

I'm not your "dear".

It was not done out of malice.

Right.

I believe that you'd ask Gumby, he'd agree with me. Do you think I take him seriously every time he calls me a "bastard"?

LMAO...I take him seriously every time he calls you a bastard.

• Schizm
    Schizm

Thanks for being so nice about it all, Princess.

• Schizm
    Schizm
    Usually there is no problem with reposting pictures, already posted. If the person in the picture requests that it be removed, we comply. The comments made by Schizm were not necessary and the person involved didn't like it.

Gumby didn't like it? Did he actually say that? Oh, I see in your PM where you say that Gumby was upset about it. I didn't know that Gumby's skin was so thin. I would have never suspected it!

Totally different atmosphere in that post.

It appears to be a matter of perseption, and you certainly did get the wrong impression.

Let's let this subject drop, all right?

I think that's an excellent idea. Perhaps Princess will agree? .

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit