Say Something Jehovah's Witnessy........

by minimus 160 Replies latest jw friends

• Pole
    Pole

How grateful we are for Jehovah's timely reminders!

• wannaexit
    wannaexit

"I got to get my time in"

"How is your time coming along"

"We are living in the last days."

"Thanks to the faithful and discreet slave"

• pratt1
    pratt1

How about these gems.

1. Dating with marriage in mind.

2. The devil is so busy.

3. spare the rod, spoil the child.

4. Remember lot's wife.

For Women:

1. Show proper headship to your husbands.

2. Remember your place.

• Nancy Drake
    Nancy Drake

Quoting from watchtower.org...

"PHONE SEX," according to one well-known American magazine, "has replaced the love letter as the preferred means of romantic communication for couples who find themselves apart."

What is phone sex? It involves talking about or listening to explicit erotic matters on the phone. * Those engaging in the practice often masturbate to relieve their arousal. Whether the obscene talk takes place between courting couples or between strangers, phone sex is alarmingly popular. In fact, some are openly advocating it.

"It's the safest sex you can have," claims one woman.

• Nancy Drake
    Nancy Drake

I forgot to add that we should "deaden our body members" in the "bloom of youth"

• dorothy
    dorothy

"Do you need to change?"

This was said to me when I showed up for service wearing pants.I replied with a simple, polite "No." I was prompty driven home, and that was the last time I ever showed up for service again. It was - 28 C!

• Little Red Hen
    Little Red Hen

Let's not forget to be Whole Souled, while having a full share in the privilege of the field ministry.

Zealous.

Jezebel Influence.

• minimus
    minimus

lovers of righteousness, lovers of truth......the end, in the new system, Christ-like personality, information board as opposed to bulletin board, human creatures as opposed to human beings.

• Fleur
    Fleur

Sheep-like ones.

Honest-hearted ones.

Theocratic Order.

man, i'm getting queasy here.

Spiritual arrangement

Shepherding call

Upbuilding association

Nancy, that article almost killed me laughing LOL. I saw it the other day on the official site and my husband was just in tears laughing.

I'm so happy to now be among the really honest hearted ones here at JWD who no longer submit to Theocratic Order! (Guess that was me having to say something aposta-cy) LOL

Oh, here's one more... "Oh may we ever live up to our name"

mungo your posts are hilarious (hope I spelled that right)

• catchthis
    catchthis

*Walking through DC corridor holding sign saying, "Please be seated."*

"Do you believe that Jehovah is using the Faithful and Discreet Slave as we know it today?" -- If you hear these words, then you must be in trouble.

"Are you going to so-and-so's get-together?" -- Notice, JW's almost never use "party"

"Are you turning apostate on me?"

Phone witnessing.

"I am going to serve where the need is greater."

"Brothers, due to the Circuit Overseer's visit next week, our meetings will be changed as follows..."

"He was home but hiding."

"Sister so-and-so, do you have a washcloth or hanky? Since there are no baptized brothers present to say prayer, one of us is going to need a head covering to say it."

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit